Lifting lockdown

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Now it's just a job of getting my money back off them robbing c**ts Ryanair. 

I can't see us going on our holiday in June. 

Let them cancel the flights first mate,you won't get your money back otherwise?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Odin said:

Let them cancel the flights first mate,you won't get your money back otherwise?

Yeah I know pal but I read they have been trying to give people vouchers instead of their money back. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah I know pal but I read they have been trying to give people vouchers instead of their money back. 

Vouchers are no good because they will have to be used within a certain time and  in that time planes will still not be flying!don't know the full story on this,but Martin Lewis was on about it the other day and I only caught the end of it.Good luck ?

• Like 1

Load of bollocks.... I can't drive 5 miles to exercise or walk the dog.. But I can travel from Wales to Bristol to work or anywhere else??? How many f***ing muppets gonna be coming over the bridge to Wales willy f***ing nilly to go walk the beacons, sitting on the f***ing beaches,and  fish my f***ing rivers?? ?? 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I doubt i would want to go now this year. 

It is a rather interesting time to be alive. 

One cannot compare the Land of Hope and Glory as a primary location to take ones holidays. Personally, i always found the Spanish particularly irritating during the summer months.

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It is a rather interesting time to be alive. 

One cannot compare the Land of Hope and Glory as a primary location to take ones holidays. Personally, i always found the Spanish particularly irritating during the summer months.

Good job it's full of Brits then. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I'm a little confused what to make of it to be honest 

eh,  I don't even no what day it is now, let me get this straight, I can go out, but stay in, we can go to work but don't. go to school but don't, sunbathe but don't.stay safe but stay home, go out but don't, stay alert but don't I cant hack any more of this, but I will eh ?

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Load of bollocks.... I can't drive 5 miles to exercise or walk the dog.. But I can travel from Wales to Bristol to work or anywhere else??? How many f***ing muppets gonna be coming over the bridge to Wales willy f***ing nilly to go walk the beacons, sitting on the f***ing beaches,and  fish my f***ing rivers?? ?? 

Can't drive somewhere where you can guarantee not to bump into anyone but can walk round town and see every fat bird in Wales huffing and puffing power walking about in lycra ??

It's like this, we are within our rights to say no to these half hearted restrictions but it could always end up a case of cutting of your nose to spite your face. 

Yes it looks like we are being forced to go back to work and yes you can catch it there, but going to see your family inside their home is only going to put them further at risk. 

It doesn't look like it's going away soon so there's a chance you may catch it, but the plan is to help ease the strain on the NHS. The less strain on the NHS the more chance of you or your loved ones pulling through should they catch it. 

Just be sensible, if you need to see your family try to treat them as work mates as hard as it mate be. 

Edited by Greb147

Saw the old man yesterday, he came over sat in the garden 2m away and we had a nice catch up. Not doing anyone any harm and not going to have my basic civil liberties taken from me by hysteria. Common sense required, you can see friends and family just be sensible. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Saw the old man yesterday, he came over sat in the garden 2m away and we had a nice catch up. Not doing anyone any harm and not going to have my basic civil liberties taken from me by hysteria. Common sense required, you can see friends and family just be sensible. 

Can anyone on here hand on heart say they've followed the guidelines down for every action, if so fair play to them. 

Just now, Bobtheferret said:

That's really nice mate, im sat here contemplating wether or not to take my nightly stroke tablet, what a world we exist in now, its just my luck survive this lot and end up in a mental institution  I will just eat my sausage roll and decide

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

That's really nice mate, im sat here contemplating wether or not to take my nightly stroke tablet, what a world we exist in now, its just my luck survive this lot and end up in a mental institution  I will just eat my sausage roll and decide

Open the whisky pal tomorrow 'a another day

• Like 1