• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a few heffas where i clinged on for life & showed gameness by seeing the job through

When I was a kid it was a big to do going to the rodeo.Us kids would gather at one end of arena.There was half grown heffers at the other end with ribbons tied to their tales.If you caught a ribbon th

I really think stuff like that is great. Just primal man and beast for the sake of satisfying the caveman within. Ignoring the ethics of it all because it has a way taking all the fun out of life, wha

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

if I was you I would honestly  stick with sticking them in your oven and change that to do list feck that them lads aren't plum 

I can see ya point bud it’s just the thrill seeker in some of us dog walkers lol 

Edited by green lurchers
13 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Shattered eyes sockets whilst wearing a mask that just shows the power what happens to them when they retire are the best bred from or is it slaughter house 

Nah mate they get to ride a few gals and rest up they done ther bit 

2 minutes ago, Waz said:

Had a few heffas where i clinged on for life & showed gameness by seeing the job through

It's easier if you stump break the heffers first lol.

We had a hog hunting buddy who was a professional bullrider.The first time I seen that boy with his shirt off I was amazed.Nothing but scars and doctor cuts.He would jump on a bad boar like a buzzsaw.They live for the next addrenaline rush.He was one of the toughest men I ever met.Strange thing as tough as he was he would cry when his hogdogs got cut.As if to say it was ok for him to get kicked and stomped but he hated for his dogs to get injured.

Bullriders are cut from different cloth.They usually end up broken physically and financially and all alone from their addrenaline addiction.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

It's easier if you stump break the heffers first lol.

We had a hog hunting buddy who was a professional bullrider.The first time I seen that boy with his shirt off I was amazed.Nothing but scars and doctor cuts.He would jump on a bad boar like a buzzsaw.They live for the next addrenaline rush.He was one of the toughest men I ever met.Strange thing as tough as he was he would cry when his hogdogs got cut.As if to say it was ok for him to get kicked and stomped but he hated for his dogs to get injured.

Bullriders are cut from different cloth.They usually end up broken physically and financially and all alone from their addrenaline addiction.

I can relate to that rick and I’m sure a few others can after being lockdown for a while just wanting to bull ride 

Edited by green lurchers