• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a few heffas where i clinged on for life & showed gameness by seeing the job through

When I was a kid it was a big to do going to the rodeo.Us kids would gather at one end of arena.There was half grown heffers at the other end with ribbons tied to their tales.If you caught a ribbon th

I really think stuff like that is great. Just primal man and beast for the sake of satisfying the caveman within. Ignoring the ethics of it all because it has a way taking all the fun out of life, wha

Posted Images

He’s bad but bodacious was brutal 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Of course as long they keep the gate shut ? 

I hear ya I was due to go over and ride a bull called bodacious few yrs back   now he was brutal but I missed the flight one of my life’s regrets lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really think stuff like that is great. Just primal man and beast for the sake of satisfying the caveman within. Ignoring the ethics of it all because it has a way taking all the fun out of life, what other countries have traditions like that? We don't in the UK anymore.

I'd say obvious ones are the bull runs and fights in southern Europe. 'Bulldogging' in NZ and probably southern Africa has to be up there.

:hmm:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Was bodacious not known for smashing bullriders faces with the way he bucked? 

I think it said he was the only one to do it a certain way 1800 pounds smashing you must be some serious injuries 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Yep he’s the boyo for damage 

20 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He’s bad but bodacious was brutal 

I hear ya I was due to go over and ride a bull called bodacious few yrs back   now he was brutal but I missed the flight one of my life’s regrets lol

I thought id seen you somewhere before GL lol

Screenshot_20200413_130423.jpg

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I really think stuff like that is great. Just primal man and beast for the sake of satisfying the caveman within. Ignoring the ethics of it all because it has a way taking all the fun out of life, what other countries have traditions like that? We don't in the UK anymore.

I'd say obvious ones are the bull runs and fights in southern Europe. 'Bulldogging' in NZ and probably southern Africa has to be up there.

:hmm:

It is man n beast all out  I can’t get enough of watching it  thers a good few power bulls little yellow jacket and the two above that just dont want you on ther back 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

rather you than me buddy have you done it before and how long you train for something like that 

Used ride a few old bullocks on a friday night got pretty good at it but when I got invited to the pro bull circuit  my career was cut short when I chipped a finger nail ?

• Haha 2