Carona murder .......

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We heard you the first time...

You looking for the heads up mate, you can’t start doing rip a week before they go will look a tad suspicious ✌️

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a ter

Posted Images

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I thought you was fine when I met you, other then fact you was talking to yaself, an carrying a stuffed cat around with you ??

What do you expect....the geezers got tattoos on his hands ?

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Psychopathy is not  really a problem and does not automatically lead to murder, it is very useful in certain professions and when you understand why you react differently  to other people in everyday situations etc it’s easy to see why, many people like top end lawyers and surgeons would be quite high on the list otherwise they could not cope with there jobs on a daily basis, if you ever wonder how a man can stand in court and defend the most vile rapist ever or tell people on a daily basis they only have a short time left to live without it having a negative effect on there lives, it’s because they look at it practically and without any emotion, so don’t fear ken embrace him he’s special ✌️

Thats just basic professionalism.

14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats just basic professionalism.

And psychopathy helps you to keep it professional and not creep into your private life and effect your normal mental health, you would be surprised how many folks would fall into the category if tested, there are far more normal functioning psychopaths in society than mass murderers, and the jobs I mentioned are just some that they thrive in ✌️

18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And psychopathy helps you to keep it professional and not creep into your private life and effect your normal mental health, you would be surprised how many folks would fall into the category if tested, there are far more normal functioning psychopaths in society than mass murderers, and the jobs I mentioned are just some that they thrive in ✌️

Cant agree with that mate....a bit nutty yes i agree but full blown mental illness no i dont buy that.

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant agree with that mate....a bit nutty yes i agree but full blown mental illness no i dont buy that.

But that’s the point it’s not a mental illness, have a read up on it, it’s quite an interesting subject,  you might even find yourself fitting some of the parameters or recognise it in people you know,  ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

But that’s the point it’s not a mental illness, have a read up on it, it’s quite an interesting subject,  you might even find yourself fitting some of the parameters or recognise it in people you know,  ?

I wouldn't be surprised if being on the spectrum has some benefits from being in a very high pressure job.with extreme decision making at the forefront.

Aswell as psychopathic traits.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Haha you honestly think I feed me kids an eat farm food sausages you fcuking wally ?? I work in a farm with access to the freshest meat possible ??? for a bitcoin millionaire you ain’t too clever are you few ?

What you cut a bit of dairy cow off before home time do you.

Who said im a bitcoin millionaire anyway.

You keep banging on about that for some reason..

14 minutes ago, socks said:

On a lighter note I worked late last night so made myself a delicious lock down meal .....

EA3FEFDA-E5C1-4934-832A-862853B9D2AD.jpeg

?????????

Ive just nearly yakked up over my croissant !

Even the sight of one of them things gives me the f****n horrors.....your not right you !

• Haha 3