Two days in and I’m going mental ( new book time )

1 hour ago, lllluke1 said:

Do you find they bounce at full lock?  The one in work does.  Used it to lift a lifeguard station onto a beach, kept getting stuck and having to push myself out backwards.  The next year we used a JCB telehandler, much better never got stuck once in the soft sand.

I find this one does a bit mate, definitely feels lighter than our old one. Even lifting up to check oils etc it's so lightweight just flies up!

That said, still prefer it to a jcb, merlo is idiot proof to drive! 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little mate Hugo told his Mam that he wanted a climbing frame like the one at school with a swing, she said to him that they are to expensive at the minute and sent me a picture say can you do this

My mates little girl made me a cake for my first day at work ( even though I’ve worked for him for about the past 8 years ) she said her daddy had to be nice to me because I was helping him because he

Well I’ve done it, I’ve left my mechanic job and I start out in the big wild world on my own tomorrow, fingers crossed ? I’ve made the right decision ?

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Stavross said:

Well I’ve done it, I’ve left my mechanic job and I start out in the big wild world on my own tomorrow, fingers crossed ? I’ve made the right decision ?

Best of luck mate! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

You'll be ok mate you have many talents and there is always nude modeling!

Do people pay for that, I normally get told to put some clothes on when I’m strutting about in my pants

My mates little girl made me a cake for my first day at work ( even though I’ve worked for him for about the past 8 years ) she said her daddy had to be nice to me because I was helping him because he’s old now ? so he eased me in with some post and rail fencing, with 7ft posts that he wanted 3ft in the ground, just for a laugh I think, but it has been a lovely day and nice to be away from all the oil and grease ?

FF171387-7C88-46BB-84CF-8ADAA053A894.jpeg

1C5D62A6-F4E9-4D9E-B694-A6ADE2D1D58E.jpeg

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Be really good when you can do them in a straight line :p:good:.Fair play Stavros a change of direction and a chance to meet so many ĺandowners in need of a pest controller 

I think I must have one leg bigger than the other, it didn’t look that wonky when I was stood next to it ?

4 hours ago, Stavross said:

My mates little girl made me a cake for my first day at work ( even though I’ve worked for him for about the past 8 years ) she said her daddy had to be nice to me because I was helping him because he’s old now ? so he eased me in with some post and rail fencing, with 7ft posts that he wanted 3ft in the ground, just for a laugh I think, but it has been a lovely day and nice to be away from all the oil and grease ?

FF171387-7C88-46BB-84CF-8ADAA053A894.jpeg

1C5D62A6-F4E9-4D9E-B694-A6ADE2D1D58E.jpeg

Good job I think .?

• Like 1

Clearly not everyone is following the rules - some numpties (I'm being polite) thought it be good idea to set fire to the piles of brash that have been left after some felling in our woods. Had to 999 it in the end, two fire engines & couple hours later.

I don't know what I'm most annoyed about, the fact no one is over suppose to be in there but especially not now, the irresponsible ignorant nature of these twáts or damage it's done to the nesting birds in there. Angry Friday night beers are needed. 

• Like 2