what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

On 25/07/2020 at 22:55, Ken's Deputy said:

Ozark proved a right little block buster! Fantastic! Roll on the next series!

So, I'm now watching the Second series of  Deadwind , the Finnish detective thing on flix

I enjoyed the first series. But, in this one I've been lusting after the Mayoress like a dog with two dicks! So much so that I go stalkery and, catching her name in the credits, google her.

Bingo! Leena Pöysti! She was the Red, Hot, Tiny copper in  Roba (Like a Finnish version of how " The Bill " used to be ~ before tongues got introduced and that went down the shitter!) I couldn't take my eyes off her in Roba. She's still got it in Deadwind!

She's fukcing lovely! ?

Watched deadwind on your recommendation.  Very good. 

Thank you 

Season 2 tomorrow evening 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

The Nightingale.

Save yourself the trouble!

Just take a bucketful of 'Shoor; De Oirish!'. Vomit into it an equal measure of 'Something, something, white oppression / Black Man / Fukking whatever.' Then piss in some foul levels of acting, direction and production.

Voila!!! Over Two Fukking Hours of your life, down the fukking pan. Slowly. Painfully. Wishing and hoping there may be better than this!

God All Fukking Mighty! NO!!!

I didn't like it.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

The Nightingale.

Just take a bucketful of 'Shoor; De Oirish!'. Vomit into it an equal measure of 'Something, something, white oppression / Black Man / Fukking whatever.' Then piss in some foul levels of acting, direction and production.

Voila!!! Over Two Fukking Hours of your life, down the fukking pan. Slowly. Painfully. Wishing and hoping there may be better than this!

I didn't like it.

That good? ?

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

The Nightingale.

I didn't like it.

Did you watch the forest KD.

A good watch imo

Atb j 

7 hours ago, jetro said:

Did you watch the forest KD.

A good watch imo

That's interesting, Jetro. I looked it up and see that I watched part of the first episode. Then must have switched it off. Wonder why that was?

I'll have to bear that one in mind and maybe try it again, later?

2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That's interesting, Jetro. I looked it up and see that I watched part of the first episode. Then must have switched it off. Wonder why that was?

I'll have to bear that one in mind and maybe try it again, later?

I just checked KD, it's still on Netflix. 

Also black spot is a brilliant watch imo

Atb j 

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

bounty is a decent watch on flix also have seen the ant Middleton where he does the same journey, epic survival

He says that's the hardest thing he's ever done mentally...... and he's former SBS!

I keep meaning to watch it.