Looking for a new job

30 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Yes,but its still bollox sometimes,ive just got home,at 7.30pm started 6.15am.layed 176 cubic mtrs of concrete on a 200mtr long drive.piss take.helping a contractor out

Think of dicks like me whos done similar work for £40 a day cash in hand ☹️

• Sad 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one on here even smart enough to know wtf your on about mush ?

i sat outside a bar in Barcelona with mush a few year ago having a beer ....and I asked him then what he did for a living.....he explained ...and I sat with an expression like homer simpson .......

Sometimes i think about my ghetto upbringing education as " poor little me " but listening to some of this academic education it sounds boring as f**k im glad i played to my strengths after reading th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

If you're 18 and still fresh looking.... go on mate, he's interested ?

Twice he's asked me now ?

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Don't worry about I was just trying to help you out lol

Forget it ??

How are you going to help me out ??

I'm stupid enough without taking advice off total strangers on the internet ??

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

my mates must be Shit on the trowl lol

Your mates just not looking through rose tinted spectacles mate, been a spread for nearly 40 years, run my own gangs employed people all through the Harry Enfield loadsa money years and the plasterers earn more than doctors era, but when you average it all out it’s bollacks  even more so now there is no cash around and the tax man checks your bank account more often than your misses, they will be queuing up to tell you they are earning £50k a year while living in an ex council house with an half built extension and a f****d transit in the front garden and a good dose of sciatica and arthritis for there retireament, Gnash hit the nail on the head when he said no one gets rich through working in another thread last week ??

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Chid said:

Think of dicks like me whos done similar work for £40 a day cash in hand ☹️

Your the reality mate that’s all, I was earning over a grand a week cash with digs and grub thrown in after the 2007 floods up in Oxford loved it, but it was the exception not the norm and gave me a good Christmas not a good life ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your mates just not looking through rose tinted spectacles mate, been a spread for nearly 40 years, run my own gangs employed people all through the Harry Enfield loadsa money years and the plasterers earn more than doctors era, but when you average it all out it’s bollacks  even more so now there is no cash around and the tax man checks your bank account more often than your misses, they will be queuing up to tell you they are earning £50k a year while living in an ex council house with an half built extension and a f****d transit in the front garden and a good dose of sciatica and arthritis for there retireament, Gnash hit the nail on the head when he said no one gets rich through working in another thread last week ??

Wont get rich working is not true mate,plenty of contractors work with thisr gangs and do well,single tradesmen self employed will not be rich but will certainly live well,uf they invest in proprerty some can do good.alot of my mates,carpenters,plumbers,brickys have 2,3 houses,.agree some do give it large and live in a council house with a new merc on the drive.(cracks me up.)the building game has,nt done me too badly,and i rather be in fresh air getting fit that curved over a monitor all day for 400 a week.

• Like 1

So now your investments are making up your wages, I have mates that made a few million on bit coin when it first come about they don’t go around pretending they got rich grafting, by pointing out the property investments you have made confirms what I said, you come on giving it the usual bollacks that your earning all this money laying bricks when in truth your rental income and investments is what’s keeping your wages looking healthy, for someone just laying bricks on a site you are not earning what you claimed at the start, and when you break it down and add in recessions and house market crash’s etc it’s just another job with another wage no better or worse than others