Title/Price by eck not suprised

27 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

And will have had people queuing up to buy one ??‍♂️

Then it starts again , had a lad telling me about boxer dogs his was good apparently but a woman local had 1 from the top kennels in England he said u wont get 1 for under 5 grand I seen it eventually it had a face halter on and could never be off lead , as I approached wi my dogs it clapped to the ground and refused 2 move shivering and shaking in fear, the woman said they was all like that 

AWESOME 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs that's just taking the piss these people boil my blood raffleing off a dog like it's just some f***ing object like a playstation 

Common place on the Facebook groups.. mainly traveller lads.

Dearpoo 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Penda said:

What's 2nd prize better not be quality street I've eaten to many in the last month 

2nd prize is half a bag of wag which will be no longer needed due to no having a dog anymore through no fault of its own ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

2nd prize is half a bag of wag which will be no longer needed due to no having a dog anymore through no fault of its own ??

I'l be happy with the 2nd prize is there a tombola aswell

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Then it starts again , had a lad telling me about boxer dogs his was good apparently but a woman local had 1 from the top kennels in England he said u wont get 1 for under 5 grand I seen it eventually it had a face halter on and could never be off lead , as I approached wi my dogs it clapped to the ground and refused 2 move shivering and shaking in fear, the woman said they was all like that 

AWESOME 

With great power comes great responsibility ?