mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh well....i can live with the fact you dont like me, but its my replys you dont like, because i dont think ive ever actually had a banter or laugh with you. but since my replys are all based on personall experience, iill stick to them.

Its you I dont like you mouth off and dont back it up. The dog world is not so big I am bound to bump into if I try hard enough :thumbs:

joe i reckon youd be easy to spot at a show....................................................................youd be the cnut startin a scrap with everyone else there :yes::icon_eek:;)

Thats a bit uncalled for when you have not even met me! :D

:kiss: :kiss: just an observation :)

Ive never EVER heard of a great lamp dog with saluki in it, if you know of one please name it IDIOT.

How many times have we seen this same shite :whistling: ...as Miles and Baz seem to be the Saluki kings on here at the moment could either or come to that anyone answer the above question put up by badhareday? I await your answers :D

whats your defination of a 6reat lamp do6? and how little or how much saluki is allowed?

Ive never EVER heard of a great lamp dog with saluki in it, if you know of one please name it IDIOT.

How many times have we seen this same shite :whistling: ...as Miles and Baz seem to be the Saluki kings on here at the moment could either or come to that anyone answer the above question put up by badhareday? I await your answers :D

mine aint bad on the lamp.... :D
My definition Thurso Jack is a dog that can regularly take double figures of hares 4/5 nights a week and 30/40 rabbits per night atleast if not out retrieving hares,not a one or a couple of nights flash in the pan dogs,i'm talking of dogs which have proven themselves consistently night after night season after season...durability,willingness,drive to keep on going no matter what the terrain,how much running the dog has had or how rough the weather and still be ready to go the next night.I have been fortunate to see some what i would say were very good dogs but in honesty for lamp work i have yet seen a lurcher with any modicum of Saluki blood in it do what dogs i have seen/owned and some of the dogs mentioned were Minshaw bred.There are lots of very good dogs of all types and crosses so why this argument always crops up has me beat :doh: ..day and night is like chalk and cheese. :thumbs:

i have a 16 month old pup capable of that numbers and she has a fair amount of saluki in her, not my ba6 catchin numbers tho.

Edited by thurso jack
Put it like this,Mark...................you said your brindle bitch took seventy in one night on the lamp 8)

Could she take anywhere near that number in the day on the same ground :hmm:

The answer is quite clearly.....................NO :no:

Why?...............because,1.They feed further out under the cover of darkness so the dog has a better chance :ninja:

2.THEY ARE HINDERED BY THE BRIGHT LIGHT SHINING AT EM :doh:

You can see rabbits feeding quite happily by the roadside during the day,but you will see plenty of roadkill..............99%

of it killed at night after being DAZZELED by the headlights :icon_eek:;)

70 bunnys in 1 night that is some going that is 7 a hour if you was out for 10 hours of lamping and then you have a super fit dog i have not seen any lurcher that can do that kind of running and if it was not that long then the bunnys per hour will clearly go up i am stunned :hmm:

My definition Thurso Jack is a dog that can regularly take double figures of hares 4/5 nights a week and 30/40 rabbits per night atleast if not out retrieving hares,not a one or a couple of nights flash in the pan dogs,i'm talking of dogs which have proven themselves consistently night after night season after season...durability,willingness,drive to keep on going no matter what the terrain,how much running the dog has had or how rough the weather and still be ready to go the next night.I have been fortunate to see some what i would say were very good dogs but in honesty for lamp work i have yet seen a lurcher with any modicum of Saluki blood in it do what dogs i have seen/owned and some of the dogs mentioned were Minshaw bred.There are lots of very good dogs of all types and crosses so why this argument always crops up has me beat :doh: ..day and night is like chalk and cheese. :thumbs:

i have a 16 month old pup capable of that numbers and she has a fair amount of saluki in her, not my ba6 catchin numbers tho.

Capable or done it?

This is how arguments start, people think there dog can do it but thats just the owners opinion. A great dog is one who can/has done it season after season.

well so far so 6ood, season after season i cannot answer due to her a6e, and to be honest the shine outs not about rabbits. ;)

Never agreed with or took any interest in lamping hares so would,nt have a scooby :thumbs:

So why have you got an opinion on Minshaw dogs when they are known for being lamp/hare dogs? :censored: IDIOT

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Mention minshaw and suddenly the forums full of rooky hunters from cunters :laugh::laugh:

Andy SUPERDOGS and his crew.thanks for the entertainment :thumbs: Goodnight :bye:

P.s SALUKIMINSHAW i go out with Snoopdog all the time :drink: