mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest joe ox

IanB, yes it does because tossers like baz start slating them. What happend to the lamped hare retrieving night you were gona sort out with baz to show me how easy hares are retrieved on the lamp?

Edited by joe ox
miles whats wrong spat your dummy out because snoops bullx is running your coursing dogs into the ground :D and baz we will have a bit crack at the next dog show you go to ;)

:laugh::laugh: Its a BULL cross now,it was a Minshaw five mins ago :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The saluki in him shines through :yes: But theres not enough in for Mr Snoop :no:

Thats why his pup,s a 3/4 saluki :boogie:

You,ve got to ask yourselfs................................WHY? :hmm:

:tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh:

oh well....i can live with the fact you dont like me, but its my replys you dont like, because i dont think ive ever actually had a banter or laugh with you. but since my replys are all based on personall experience, iill stick to them.

Its you I dont like you mouth off and dont back it up. The dog world is not so big I am bound to bump into if I try hard enough :thumbs:

joe i reckon youd be easy to spot at a show....................................................................youd be the cnut startin a scrap with everyone else there :yes::icon_eek:;)

miles whats wrong spat your dummy out because snoops bullx is running your coursing dogs into the ground :D and baz we will have a bit crack at the next dog show you go to ;)

:laugh::laugh: Its a BULL cross now,it was a Minshaw five mins ago :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The saluki in him shines through :yes: But theres not enough in for Mr Snoop :no:

Thats why his pup,s a 3/4 saluki :boogie:

You,ve got to ask yourselfs................................WHY? :hmm:

:tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh:

well miles we will see what snoops pup dose when its up ?how many salukis bred off top dogs make the grade not many out ov the 100s or 1000s per year bred and as for cocking they are the worst out ov any lurcher no hart :D hows your dogs doing this year :D

Guest joe ox
oh well....i can live with the fact you dont like me, but its my replys you dont like, because i dont think ive ever actually had a banter or laugh with you. but since my replys are all based on personall experience, iill stick to them.

Its you I dont like you mouth off and dont back it up. The dog world is not so big I am bound to bump into if I try hard enough :thumbs:

joe i reckon youd be easy to spot at a show....................................................................youd be the cnut startin a scrap with everyone else there :yes::icon_eek:;)

Thats a bit uncalled for when you have not even met me! :D

Edited by joe ox