getting the snip in essex

just been trying to get a price on having "the snip" done on a few of my hob ferts

getting quotes of £80 to £100 each !!!!!!!! heart attack time,

found one vets in billaricay thats quoting £50, but anyone know of any others in essex that are ferret friendly and dont charge the earth

well Ive sorted it out with my local vet, 2 hobs at £50 each which although still dear, means hardly any traveling, they did try it on by saying there was another £40 charge for sending something off after the op, to check that the op was a success, which I argued how could testing something tell you if the "snip" had worked, and the only real way of knowing, is if the jills start having kitts, so they then said the £40 was optional

I probably will offer the hobs services to others wanting jills bought out of season, but wont be charging, they will just owe me a favour

Guest craftycarper

Theres one in elm park which i have used twice, i think it was just under £40 but that was last year

Hillpark Veterinary Group

89 Coronation Drive

Elm Park

Romford

Essex

01708 458424

Edited by craftycarper

Hi there stubby 50 quid at my local vets just enquired the other day going to get my hob done so i can bring me jill out of season. Me mates got a couple of jill`s as well and the lad behind me has 2 jill`s so the 2 of them will owe me a favour for a change :laugh: hope the sports good down your way mate soakin up here at the moment non stop bloody rain. Happy hunting FV ;)

Guest Bigbob
The p.d.s.a do it for around 15 quid a ferret, give them a call they are normally only too glad to help.

Do you not need to be on the dole or on benifit to get treated by the P.D.S.A. ???????

up here its around 50 but what may be worth doin is spending 50 n renting him out to your friends for a small charge that way you can make you'r money back :yes:

rent a ferret out ? :huh:

refering to getting the hob vasectomised instead of castrating it, then using it to bring whole jills out of season, when they dont want to breed or get them speyed

up here its around 50 but what may be worth doin is spending 50 n renting him out to your friends for a small charge that way you can make you'r money back :yes:

rent a ferret out ? :huh:

refering to getting the hob vasectomised instead of castrating it, then using it to bring whole jills out of season, when they dont want to breed or get them speyed

and the purpose of the above post was??????? :wallbash: