Happy Christmas everyone

Well we're back from patrol at the daughters, (#3). Yep I was good ⭐⭐⭐ and we had a really nice day without any problems apart from a couple of minor child tantrums one of which led to the granddaughter loosing foot traction,  skidding base over apex and graunching her side on an open drawer which has left her with a couple of fair scratchesdown her side.  A few tears later she was fighting with her brother again.  He is autistic and did well to keep his cool right up to the end when he started to get a bit giddy. But it was a bit minor.( we  build em fine here ) so all in all first day of mission a success.   I'm not sure the condition of my stomache is going to last out the whole festive season.  I feel that I'm about to burst at the end of this first day.  Well it's  round two tomorrow at daughter (#1s).   The dog keeps looking at me and the lead so towards the end of the first day.

Well we're coming to another nice day a (#1) daughter's. Over the last two days a lot of food a d DrInk has been absorbed  and I feel somewhat sluggish. Soon we will be heading back home and the dog will be wanting a good walk and I have to start thinking about getting stuff out for a days shooting tomorrow.  weather for cast has changed from rain to overcast so all I have got to do is to put the lead on the target.