young fancier of north east region

Guest traceyg

i did not realise that any pigeon fancyiers came in here , does any one have any "show racers" for sale , i dont want to pay big money but i once seen some at a country show and i liked them so much i thought about getting a couple of pairs , so if any one has any could you send me a pm

thanks

i did not realise that any pigeon fancyiers came in here , does any one have any "show racers" for sale , i dont want to pay big money but i once seen some at a country show and i liked them so much i thought about getting a couple of pairs , so if any one has any could you send me a pm

thanks

Hi this is for (john5)

I can possibly put you in touch with a good show fancier who will I am sure find you a pair or two at not big money .

pm me and ill give you a telephone number .

I am not a million miles from you only over other side of pendel hill .

kipo

Also to the young fancier I have raced and loved pigeons all my life had a little success and what you have won most give you your family much pleasure my youngset aughter was oth wst young fancier of the year twice won over £1000 in one open race only sent one this without any help from me so when I see the young fanciers winning makes me think that you will turn out a good lad if you contact me I promise that I will bred you a pair that will hopefully do you good in the future and when they are ready you will have to get your parents to ring you down and ill show you my team andif i can help but more like I will be having to pick your brains .

yours in sport

kipo

Edited by KIPO

thanks

Hi this is for (john5)

I can possibly put you in touch with a good show fancier who will I am sure find you a pair or two at not big money .

pm me and ill give you a telephone number .

I am not a million miles from you only over other side of pendel hill .

kipo

• 2 months later...

well dne brings back the memories i was young fancier and best newcomer also won the yearling championship .way back in the 70`s when i was 13 . i raced 3 old birds and 6 young birds all gifts out of big rabbit hutchs at the end of my first season the club members rallied round and built me a big old loft in a wk end .

Edited by the_stig