Facebook.

I must be one of the few people under 20 that dosent have bebo, myspace, facebook or any of the other thingys!

To be honest the only websites I visit regular at the moment is this one, youtube and ebay..

same here mate cant be @rsed with things like that :boredom: people obsessed with how many views they have got and how many friends they have i used to have one but so i know how addictive it is got no time for it now i couldnt care less the novelty wears off after a while

Oh you big party poopers :laugh: its just a bit of fun!, or have you forgoten how to have fun? :toast:

fun? whats fun? :hmm::laugh:

Oh cummon, help em out a bit here guys!

I use facebook, but not ALL the time, or for adding stoopid applications. I've caught up with a select few old friends from school, that otherwise, I would never have known still existed, and a dear friend who I worked with on my first Hunt yard on Bodmin Moor. I lost contact with her over 10 years ago and its amazing to catch up! Also, I used to have a pen pal when I was about 11, who I never met, and I found her on there too!.

So I guess its great to answer a few of those questions like.... "I wonder what so & so is doing now?" ... If you are that way inclined :)

I'm too busy in real life to get addicted to it :icon_eek: