maybe a classic restoration?

maybe a classic restoration?

hi, here's an old air pistol that came as part of a job lot, i don't know much about it other than it was owned by an older chap who had it sat as a display piece in his house for many years.

it's an original crosman i believe to be a 1987 it does have the steel breech and all the serial numbers etc are intact, it's a .177/bb and seems to pump and shoot as it should, all the mechanism is free and there's nothing i can see to be out of the ordinary.

the pistol is in very reasonable condition for it's age with minor wear, i haven't tried cleaning or dismantling it as i believe this would devalue it. 

i'm selling the gun, preferably on a collection/face to face only basis but i can arrange a courier if absolutely necessary, i'm open to very reasonable offers.

thanks for looking! 

• Advertiser
    nath95
  • Date
    11/03/19
  • Price
    £50.00
  • Category

Pump it up, twist to one side and pull back chamber at the front of the rear sight, load BB or pellet , close and then pull back circular probe at the rear of the pistol until it clicks and then push back closed, - ready to fire. :good:

Crossman 1377 nearly bought one as a school kid. :laugh:

• Like 3