Another extinct cat species found alive

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://news.yahoo.com/extinct-leopards-last-seen-1983-spotted-alive-taiwan-104653326.html  declared extinct in 1983 

Stunning cat BUT knowing orientals as I do and knowing that eating both dogs and cats was only banned a couple of years ago in Taiwan I would be sceptical till proof,tangible positive proof is shown r

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

There's been a reporting.nothing more and no proof.i could report seeing a t rex along the jurassic coast and some fool would do a write up.

It’s only on places like here people make things up for likes in the real world it’s just reporting things that happen, do you go round calling everyone that has done or seen things you haven’t liars or is that just on here as well, seems a bit of a negative outlook on life thinking people have nothing better to do than make things up to fool random people on the other side of the world ??

35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s only on places like here people make things up for likes in the real world it’s just reporting things that happen, do you go round calling everyone that has done or seen things you haven’t liars or is that just on here as well, seems a bit of a negative outlook on life thinking people have nothing better to do than make things up to fool random people on the other side of the world ??

I'm a realist.

• Like 1

Stunning cat BUT knowing orientals as I do and knowing that eating both dogs and cats was only banned a couple of years ago in Taiwan I would be sceptical till proof,tangible positive proof is shown rather than just a sketchy eye-witness report.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Stunning cat BUT knowing orientals as I do and knowing that eating both dogs and cats was only banned a couple of years ago in Taiwan I would be sceptical till proof,tangible positive proof is shown rather than just a sketchy eye-witness report.

lol they will soon have  the skin off that !!, .i saw rackes of snow leapord skins in shanghi.

• Like 1
Just now, riohog said:

lol they will soon have  the skin off that !!, .i saw rackes of snow leapord skins in shanghi.

Still buy them at kashgar sunday market :ninja: WWF doesn't have much of a voice there :ninja:

As said it's just a report and just one at that there's tens of thousands of alien reports a year what does that prove?

That said I wouldn't be surprised if a cat has been seen in its natural habitat of a jungle in some remote area rarely trodden by man, that would not add any weight to the fallacy of wild breeding big cats in GB one of the most overcrowded islands in the world and the most CCTV per square mile country in the whole world.

I think your easily convinced greyman you should try to be objective

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

As said it's just a report and just one at that there's tens of thousands of alien reports a year what does that prove?

That said I wouldn't be surprised if a cat has been seen in its natural habitat of a jungle in some remote area rarely trodden by man, that would not add any weight to the fallacy of wild breeding big cats in GB one of the most overcrowded islands in the world and the most CCTV per square mile country in the whole world.

I think your easily convinced greyman you should try to be objective

A closed mind, is an empty mind ........ grasshopper ?

Edited by shaaark