total gits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the same happen to me mate at sand point near Weston.Parked the car to go fishing came back 5 hours later to find all the windows smashed,dead end miles from anywhere so the c**ts must have gone to the trouble of driving there,and they didn't take anything.Had to drive over a 100 miles with just a windscreen. :censored:

Bit of a long shot,but i hope you catch up with them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Baldie has it. Anti's. Junkie wants saleable commoddoties and he wants them Now. With nothing on show inside ye motor, they wouldn't have bothered. Had they wanted to bother, a quick window and they'd have been crawling about inside.

That's an act of Anger. You've been 'Anti'd'. Now that crime ~ and quite possibly mention of this thread and your shots ~ will turn up on some 'Animal Rights' web page.

lady p ,it was the layby 50 yards from Taunton racecource! i wish i had parked in there instead! Its such a busy road there must have been dozens of road users that saw it and did nothng!

worst bit is that i turns out that my fully comprehensive insurane with TESCO only covers the windscreen!not very comprehensive eh?!!!!!! so now ime stuck with a car minus the windows, in a village that has 3 busses a week,still if i wrap up well i can atleast get to the shops,but i can hardly put the kids in there exposed to the winter elements!

is no windows a MOT failure?

oh one funny thing though,they left the skoda radio in the car!!!!!

Edited by fishfish
Guest Lord B

:censored: tossers. Has to be antis in my opinion. I've had a few run ins with them in the past, graffiti on the car, slashed tyres and a beating that made the news page in last Christmas' (2006) Shooting Times.

Shooting them is too painless, as is a prison cell full of lady boys (they'd probably enjoy that, being yougurt knitting poofs); got a few ideas, not sure I can mention them on an open forum though.

Hope you manage to get it all sorted. Its crazy how things like the AA membership and Tesco insurance don't cover basic but important things like that, :censored: stupid. Bet you'd get stopped by pold driving with no windows though, and neither the insurance nor recovery guys want to bloody know, typical of this country.

Keep :D , give antis, Tesco ant The AA (4th Emergancy Service my ARSE!) the BIG :feck: and have a good :drink:

That is shitty!

I'd agree with those that said it was antis too unfortunately, b*****ds!

Try the police, they might get of their asses and do something noteworthy for once although lets not hold our breath eh. :angry:

Jaysus feck, report it to the coppers anyway, never know, they might actually do their job.

Maybe that's being a bit optimistic.

i phoned the police there and then but apparently the somerset constabulary "dont attend vehicle break-ins!"!!!!!!!! they said it was an insurance matter!!!!!

Guest Macnas

Tell those lazy b*****ds that you know they won't leave the chair that their fat arses are wedged in but you want it recorded as a crime, sorry and all that like for adding another percent to your precious statistics, but it was criminal vandalism, theft and destruction of property.

It's a nice thought anyway.