They all don't come good

7 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

It's better to now you have done your best and move on than berry you head in the sand thinking he will make you happy with him .he could be jest the thing for some one ells sound like you got him the right home well done

+2:thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He be 10 year old now,had him out today....still a determined oul soul but his pace and speed hss diminished....sadens me to watch...trying to persuade the wife to find him a place on the sofa,but it

do you work with hunting dogs or just badly trained  petsStr?can ye make a  dog brave when he gets bit by a fox for the very first time? just asking  as my young dog (16 months old on his first fox )d

at one time my son worked sonic with a good hounds man on here ,he took a nice few foxes ,the only thing he lacked was biting power ,but he stayed till the job was done ,i dont do many foxes but when

Posted Images

Had the same jigsaw pup.i reared killed everything but started to.yip I had 5 fox way him.one night  I.put him away some can live way it some can't was offered good money but you can't buy me and i couldent see him.getting passed from.piller to post they all can't become good 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Had the same jigsaw pup.i reared killed everything but started to.yip I had 5 fox way him.one night  I.put him away some can live way it some can't was offered good money but you can't buy me and i couldent see him.getting passed from.piller to post they all can't become good 

Shut up man

Just now, Bearfoot said:

Grow up lad simple 

Well let's have it right then firstly I apologise if I upset you sir but a dog that could do all what you said but get the odd yap would be fine wi me everyone different I spose 

As far as not quoting your posts you stop posting and I'll stop quoting it's a discussion like you said 

• Like 4

If where all honest we've all bred some shit along the way, I lined my bitch to my mates dog produced some really handy animals first time around ad good as herself. Bred her few years later to another dog the mating never really gelled right, I can only think of maybe four out of ten that made the grade my pal had one I told him to pts which he did ! biggest load of shit I've ever seen. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, FKOF said:

If where all honest we've all bred some shit along the way, I lined my bitch to my mates dog produced some really handy animals first time around ad good as herself. Bred her few years later to another dog the mating never really gelled right, I can only think of maybe four out of ten that made the grade my pal had one I told him to pts which he did ! biggest load of shit I've ever seen. 

As far as I'm aware rest of litter doing very well think was just myn what was a yapper.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jcm said:

Bred this little black dog outa the black and tan dog in the picture to a beddy bull whippet grey. Threw back to the bull side of things. He was about 22tts.

Put a hell of alot of time into him and had high hopes for him, turned out to be a yapper didn't he. I was gutted.

The only thing he was useful for was foxes. Tbh he was very good on them and had a lot of them in the two seasons I kept him. 

Was a hard decision when I moved him on the lad who took him knew he was a yapper and was hoi g to run him with a small foot pack and use him as a catch dog.

Was just talking to my pal about him other day and my pal said I should have always kept him as he was good at what I used him for but I wanted a silent dog that could do more. Basicly I was comparing him to his sire.

Anyway point of the post is some dogs just don't make the grade you want them to no matter what you do and how you enter them. 

IMG_1160.JPG.76e28198f52d583e8cdba02dd9292b2e.JPGIMG_2782.JPG.1d37c4e1acc10817b2cc77a9bba854c9.JPGIMG_1160.JPG(1).JPG.0de63bc7e0317873ce73fb60c17cfdef.JPGIMG_2426.JPG.97b271dacc1620c208ad8f0f2e9b91c5.JPG

Nice dogs impressive scenery ?

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The only dogs I’ve heard open up are ones that are over matched and can’t  come to terms with their quarry. I didn’t realise ones that kill everything opened up also, well everydays a school day. 

• Like 2