Let's see your Boxing day meet pics and Vids

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Essex Hunt today 1 meet the antis always fail to attend ??

Beverley west wood must of been 800 people there  not the best pictures 

out for a few hrs with local hunt.....helped retrieve 3 couple of lost hounds ?

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, fred90 said:

as a council estate kid & x coal miner I I have never mixed in these circles. 

As a council estate kid, mother worked in Mill dad in foundry and I'm a rat catcher.....i can heartily recommend it.....yes at a few pack you will meet posh people, you will meet people who want to be posh but the vast majority are working class just like you and me. And that's just the mounted followers, the foot and car followers are all solid fieldsports people and salt of the earth ?

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Only went to the meet, as usual. Then pissed off to look for snipe and timberdicks. The mounted packs don’t really compare to fell or border packs for following.

South notts always get a good turn out on Boxing Day. At a guess around 1000?

8BE5D0C9-6DA5-480E-AB05-5A63A9F70377.jpeg

D64B3F10-624B-4A2B-88FF-9BEDA0BDCDAB.jpeg

3E85E106-CFE6-4BDE-B57A-2D3D01FDBE57.jpeg

just a few mile from me car colston stunning little village..my son just finished there nursery ....was going to go

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

as a council estate kid & x coal miner I I have never mixed in these circles. 

Given the area this pack hunts, I should think most would have had connections to the mining industry before its demise. of the mounted riders there's Welders, postmen, office workers and men and women from all walks of life. its not about class its about tradition and long may it continue.

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Given the area this pack hunts, I should think most would have had connections to the mining industry before its demise. of the mounted riders there's Welders, postmen, office workers and men and women from all walks of life. its not about class its about tradition and long may it continue.

Not got a clue about what area it is. Long live tradition but you will never change a society that's always had a class divide & England is the worst for it. 

2 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Not got a clue about what area it is. Long live tradition but you will never change a society that's always had a class divide & England is the worst for it. 

Never change anything if you don't believe change is possible. gone are the days of lower,middle and upper, now its the skint and the mega rich