Bridge tolls

18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Could never get my head around having to pay to get into Wales.I wouldnt have minded paying to get out of the place.

Typical of the UK, the English have to pay to go anywhere but we let everyone else in for free!

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, The one said:

Best thing Alex Salmond did three weeks in power and scrapped the tolls on the forth road bridge , If you pay road tax why should you pay tolls ?.

He also spent one and a half billion on a new bridge, and a once in a lifetime opportunity to improve the road infrastructure in central Scotland, and managed to make things worse. 

Tolls on the Severn bridge are a total liberty. Good riddance and Merry Xmas to those who’ll save a few bob with the scrapping of them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

flew home from work today,even with the diversion while the old bridge is getting sorted ?just need to sort out the bottleneck by the tunnels now then shit be free flowing imo.

Are they putting 50 mph cameras on that one like they supposedly are on the M48?

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Are they putting 50 mph cameras on that one like they supposedly are on the M48?

I heard that mate,who knows?takes me 45 mins in the morning to get to site in thornbury...up to 2 hrs some nights to get home ?doing over £100 a week on fuel etc?

• Like 1