North/south divide.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

football and boxing are the last things max should stick to.....lol

f**k sake do people really want to live north of bristol.??? What a dump inhabited with the most common of scum and us southerners have to subsidise them because there's f**k all industry up ther

Ricky Gervais is a grade A cnut though,as funny as herpes.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:34, steve66 said:

Its not us northerners invading you need to worry about , its the Iranians paddling across from france on a night time ?

Many a true word said on jest,government reckons its mainly Iranians who have arrived in R.I.B's on the south coast since Christmas due to a new route that's opened up as Serbia offered Iranians visa free entry to boost their tourism,it lasted a year 40,000 Iranians took advantage 12,000 of them haven't gone back to iran and have simply vanished.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Many a true word said on jest,government reckons its mainly Iranians who have arrived in R.I.B's on the south coast since Christmas due to a new route that's opened up as Serbia offered Iranians visa free entry to boost their tourism,it lasted a year 40,000 Iranians took advantage 12,000 of them haven't gone back to iran and have simply vanished.

Yeah vanished up North...Bradford or Rotherham maybe?

Just keep moving them up....all quiet down here lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Need the marines policeing our waters until we have a boarder force fit of purpose , one cutter the other one in the med ffs , and May wants to hand the EU 39bn but doesn't know what shes getting for it , how about keeping the 39bn helping the nhs the border force and the other services , ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Need the marines policeing our waters until we have a boarder force fit of purpose , one cutter the other one in the med ffs , and May wants to hand the EU 39bn but doesn't know what shes getting for it , how about keeping the 39bn helping the nhs the border force and the other services , ?

......and the other three not being used at all !

• Like 1

From an entirely selfish point of view an influx of Iranians may result in cheaper haircuts for me. I have long since gave up on getting a decent haircut at hairdresser shops. The pretty young things in those places seem to be disgusted by my hairy neck and ears. Can't blame them really. The older I get the more I think that I have stage 4 Hairy Hands Syndrome like Father Jack. No such problems at the Turkish Barbers though. They singe, they pluck and finish off with the sharp cut throat razor.

Turkish barber shops everywhere now. Most of the lads working in those places seem to be Iranian not Turkish though. If more of their mates come over they will probably need to reduce the prices.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, tandors said:

Turkish barber shops lol how low have we stooped

Wouldn't trust one with a cut throat near my neck, got a couple in my town, read a few reviews, zero spoken English was a concern!

But they pluck your nasal hair and give you a hot flannel....... Fock that shit! ?