North/south divide.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

football and boxing are the last things max should stick to.....lol

f**k sake do people really want to live north of bristol.??? What a dump inhabited with the most common of scum and us southerners have to subsidise them because there's f**k all industry up ther

Ricky Gervais is a grade A cnut though,as funny as herpes.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

New kid the place would be finished without the tourist pound note?

I'm from Exeter mate, we'd survive I reckon....In Cornwall today..it's bliss 

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough,it isn't fit for humans now.........never a truer words spoken,absolute shit-hole.

Done 6 months in Bracknell...another shit hole on.the M4 corridor 

In the context of a hunting forum what has the north given the south? Whippets, Lakeland terriers, Border terriers, Bedlington terriers, Patterdale terriers and always played a big part in maintaining the proper working Russell. Oh, and Barbour jackets, built in South Shields, Tyne & Wear. And in a wider sporting sense produced some of the best footballers ever to wear the 3 lions on their chest ?

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo if they go back on the Brexit vote there should be a wall built from north Wales across to Hull and we should join up with Scotland and fook the South off.

Build it a good bit further down if you like.Im sure nobody down here will mind.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo if they go back on the Brexit vote there should be a wall built from north Wales across to Hull and we should join up with Scotland and fook the South off.

You might want to check out svotlands position on the e.u

Stick to boxing and football.

I was working with 2 blokes from your way.spennymoor i think.talk about the missing link.

jeremy kyles's show wouldn't exist without northern monkeys.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You might want to check out svotlands position on the e.u

Stick to boxing and football.

I was working with 2 blokes from your way.spennymoor i think.talk about the missing link.

jeremy kyles's show wouldn't exist without northern monkeys.

football and boxing are the last things max should stick to.....lol

• Haha 8
8 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Definietly.

I take exception to this generalisation !

I am not from "Oop North"...........I am very proudly from the Midlands. I lived a good few years 'down that London' - a miserable, god forsaken 5hithole from beginning to end, not a single redeeming quality - rude unwelcoming people, too much noise and cr4p  beer. I also lived a couple of years in Maidstone, even further 'darn Sarth' - all I can say is that it's twin town is probably Hiroshima !

4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I take exception to this generalisation !

I am not from "Oop North"...........I am very proudly from the Midlands. I lived a good few years 'down that London' - a miserable, god forsaken 5hithole from beginning to end, not a single redeeming quality - rude unwelcoming people, too much noise and cr4p  beer. I also lived a couple of years in Maidstone, even further 'darn Sarth' - all I can say is that it's twin town is probably Hiroshima !

Other than London being on the South it might as well.be on the moon...

Was up there last week...took.an hour and half to get out but by f**k was I happy when I got my foot down heading West on the M4 lol