Beautiful day

23 hours ago, Balaur said:

I'm living this bbq through your posts. Whilst I sort my accounts , I tend to favour gloopy marinades IE with ketchup etc to give more stick factor

I been using fresh orange , oil , dried chillies  and portuguese Piri Piri oil in the maranaide , see a grill man up in the monchique mountains using fresh orange juice give nice colour and heat ?done these tonight 

B58A80B6-2158-4B91-89BF-D8E8A27B9A74.jpeg

BD87D3D6-4AB7-4950-882B-2B3438195154.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sorry not food but weather related, after seeing my first flock of redwings at the end of last week I was expecting some cold weather and low and behold have just read that Scotland and northern England will be getting some snow by Friday while the rest of us are expecting an arctic blast lasting for three weeks, so enjoy them Barbies before its time to pack them away and get the curry pot out ?

The bbq stays busy all year and the curry pot gets a fair bit of use done this veg and cod curry on sat made the curry from scratch , il blow me trumpet and it wer better than any Bangladeshi powder and colouring overloaded  curry that gets put up as Indian food In most places 

2A3706CC-CA73-43FC-BE87-59D8FB383BB8.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4