New 110 carbine

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

skip to 14 minutes to avoid the two tossers

Had a hw100 and 110 and tbh as a hunter the 110 is better.  The hw100 varied in temps more with grease so needs degreasing.. My 110 was sound.  Quieter, soft touch rubber stock.. Just same s

Yeah i was watching this last night but do go onto the 15min, 30 seconds mark and the tossers speak some true words here about peoples thoughts on plastic and monkey metal                       

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Hi lads, was told yesterday that weihrauch have a new updated carbine version of the 110.  Is this correct, as I can't find  anything on the web about it?

As far as i know the 110 is a carbine any way

so cant see them making it any smaller

but stranger things have happened lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

19 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

As far as i know the 110 is a carbine any way

so cant see them making it any smaller

but stranger things have happened lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But was told blackpool air rifles have them in stock. Only recently been available, about 50 shots in .177 and 80 shots in .22?

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I can't find anything online about a shorter 110 - there's nothing on Weihrauchs web site either.

I also thought it was already a carbine but, it could be interesting if they made it smaller like an Ultra :hmm:

Yep, again my thoughts. But my son showed me a pic on his phone yesterday. And the mag lever and safety cathes are now black and it did look  to be a tad smaller, and with a reduced shot count. Also said power issues have been sorted and with slightly different internals. Asked him how he got the pic and info, he said blackpool air rifles either have them in stock now, or available very shortly? Been looking for it for the last hour on the web, no joy lol ?

Yeah i was watching this last night but do go onto the 15min, 30 seconds mark and the tossers speak some true words here about peoples thoughts on plastic and monkey metal :good:

It`s your money and your choice but for me, the HW 100 KT in a traditional wooden stock, takes some bettering, as much as they try.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, philpot said:

Good find Si, I really really do like that, what an ace little ratter WITH a decent shot count, approx 70 on .22. Hmmm

Phil

it defiantly looks better for losing the silver levers Phil .... the only sub 12pcp ive got now is the 100 and ill not be getting rid or buying another!

jimmy and Sean are coming to the show now too:thumbs:

Good stuff Si. There will be one there on display I would have thought, I will be very interested to have hold of it but doubt I will buy one as the Impact does everything I need.

I still do like it though............................stop it !!!!!

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, philpot said:

Good stuff Si. There will be one there on display I would have thought, I will be very interested to have hold of it but doubt I will buy one as the Impact does everything I need.

I still do like it though............................stop it !!!!!

go on you know you want to lol

could make a nice nv rifle:hmm:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: