Many of you using a thermal ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does the word hunt mean nothing to anyone anymore......

Me on the river with a gaf??

I know a little about netting salmon from what I have read on here  When I said birds I didn't mean next doors wife through her bedroom windows

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

You ever seen anyone you would rather not bump into in these spots and managed to avoid a meeting?Sounds perfect for fishing on rivers that don't like uninvited guests.

Most the keepers on the big name rivers and most shoots have them, and also the environment agency ?alot of money to lose plus the motor if you get a tug?

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Most the keepers on the big name rivers and most shoots have them, and also the environment agency ?alot of money to lose plus the motor if you get a tug?

Forewarned is forearmed,i can see them before I approach,i will be in and out in 10 minutes  ;) The EA always had them on salmon rivers,never bumped into one of them however.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Forewarned is forearmed,i can see them before I approach,i will be in and out in 10 minutes  ;) The EA always had them on salmon rivers,never bumped into one of them however.

I was stood on a little rowing boat that was moored in my swim a few seasons ago, netting a barbel for a mate, someone was driving past and noticed me with a head torch on, rang the law and E.A, they tipped up and searched us all, E. A were proper cnuts to be fair, wouldnt let us go anywhere until they had gone around with the thermal checking for hidden fish ? shit you not..... ?

• Like 1
Just now, low plains drifter said:

Make sure it's in leaf pattern camo or you'll not catch owt but crabs

Prefer lobsters 

If the see blokes wearing evening dresses  wi tins a beans in the handbags when them look through the thermals probably just expect that it's a brace of hungry x dressers and gi it best

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Prefer lobsters 

If the see blokes wearing evening dresses  wi tins a beans in the handbags when them look through the thermals probably just expect that it's a brace of hungry x dressers and gi it best

Might even give you a brace if you call round after the shoot