Digging Articles

I learned a long time ago that any jackass can kick down a barn door, but it takes a carpenter to build one. We have a lot of barn kickers on these boards, but not too many barn builders. Cheers to those with the discipline to actually dig, and to those who take the time to pass on a little information or story as well. The work that is done speaks for itself (true for dogs, as well as people), and if you have not read Darcy's book a review is here >> http://www.terrierman.com/digdeepreview.htm I don't know Darcy from a hole in the ground (pun intended), but as I said the book speaks for itself.

Patrick

The book is a good read...about time something like it filled the gap in the market...unfortunately, my comments appear to be misunderstood...but whatever; I will add though, that since becoming a published author a new order seems to have ensued, many participants of which appear to be suffering from 'Shaggyism' and are mere sycophants...

I wonder if in years to come we'll see the arrival of 'The Darcy Terrier'..captive audiences etc.

John, if I offend that was not my intention and I apologise.

Jordan, jealousy doesn't come into...that comes from comparison and I never compare...as Basement Jaxx once said...'do your thing'

All the best,

Nuv

personally nuv, you sound a right tit.....

Personally tarmac, so do you.... :11: :11: :11:

'get darcy's book, 'running dog addiciton' a chapter in there about single handed stayers... plenty of stuff about good dogs.'

'thanks again darcy...'

'you can't beat the feeling of a young pup starting well! Get a picture up darcy. roll on winter.....'

'well said darcy, my thoughts exactly'

'both parents in darcy's book running dog addicition, sire 'tod', dam 'jackie''

'you messer darcy'

Some cracking posts there tarmac...can I borrow your 'Darcy' books? :11: :11: :11: :11: :kiss:

How did we get from this,

Anyone interested in writing any digging articles for a patterdale site get them sent to my email address huntinglife@gmail.com.

Also anyone wanting any dog info or photos on the site let me know.... :)

to the current state of this topic.

A simple request from Ian, turns into "my dads bigger than your dad" shite.

Good luck to all involved with the Patt. site, another one to add to the favorites list.

<_< =Jordan,Oct 19 2005, 04:38 PM]

In my honest opinion i really cant see what all the fuss is about people slag of plumber etc i think its mainly to do with jealousy that someone is doing well for themselves. JDarcy keep on writing the books :good::guitar:

<_< Whilst not wanting to get involved with the your books better than mine talk and agreeing with pbburns 100% Brian Plummer was a pupy farmer and wrongun of the highest order dont want to comment on his curs though!

Now now girls,

I have met both of you and spent a couple of hours in the field with you both,

Nuv is the biggest wind up merchant going and has in my opinion a very dry sense of humour, he actually doesn't mean to offend he likes to get you like that.

He digs to his dogs as regularly as he can like all of us. A good lad who would help when you are in the shit. :good:

Darcy is in my eyes a lad who gets out and does what he loves too but on a much bigger scale than most can, the phrase Bang At It sums him up, he too has his own ideas how to do things and some I wouldn't agree with but they work for him.

I don't think his books are a case of this is how you have to do it but this is how we do it.

After all ladies it is a Thread about Digging Articles.

Submit a digging article.

Cheers

Dildo