Digging Articles

Anyone interested in writing any digging articles for a patterdale site get them sent to my email address huntinglife@gmail.com.

Also anyone wanting any dog info or photos on the site let me know.... :)

J Darcy beat you to it...called 'Dig Deep...'

what happened to the book you were gonna write Nuv?...lets see that first before you start slagging my books eh? :yes::yes:

Anyone interested in writing any digging articles for a patterdale site get them sent to my email address huntinglife@gmail.com.

Also anyone wanting any dog info or photos on the site let me know.... :)

J Darcy beat you to it...called 'Dig Deep...'

what happened to the book you were gonna write Nuv?...lets see that first before you start slagging my books eh? :yes::yes:

I don't know enough people to write it for me John...don't get out much nowadays...but if the offer to publish it for me still stands, I'll be in touch...I've even thought of a title...'other people's deep dig addiction'...waddya reckon John Boy..?

sorry mate, but only those that actually WORK their terriers are included.....if you start to dig over ten a season then yes, i will consider it. i think that is a fair statement dont you think? the next one is practically done  :guitar:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Any hints on how to dig that many John Boy..or shall I just wait for the new book..some of the contributors obviously know what they are doing of...

:)

sorry, but you will have to wait. :angry:

my advice would be to get out and find the foxes.... you wont catch many sat in front of the computer all day old chap....

personally, if i were as unsuccessful as you in the field then i would have taken up golf or racing pigeons a long time ago. 10/10 for sticking in there. You have my greatest respect.lol :11: :11: :11:

You have had an issue about that terrier book since it came out. I remember you slagging it on smoochers, i wouldnt mind if you actually worked your terriers to ground, but unfortunately you dont. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: i may send you one for review ..... :yahoo: :11: :11:

good luck for the double figures mate.

sorry, but you will have to wait. :angry:

my advice would be to get out and find the foxes.... you wont catch many sat in front of the computer all day old chap....

personally, if i were as unsuccessful as you in the field then i would have taken up golf or racing pigeons a long time ago. 10/10 for  sticking in there. You have my greatest respect.lol :11:  :11:  :11: 

You have had an issue about that terrier book since it came out. I remember you slagging it on smoochers, i wouldnt mind if you actually worked your terriers to ground, but unfortunately you dont.  :clapper:  :clapper:  :clapper:  :clapper: i may send you one  for review ..... :yahoo:  :11:  :11:

good luck for the double figures mate.

John, about the pigeons...you seem to know a bit...

Can we expect 'relocate deep. fly well back'

I'm not sure where you obtain your info, other than from other diggers, but luckily, I just broke the double figure mark last season...may or may not do better this one...I'll read up about it...perhaps some of your contributors could help me...