i was bored

Very smart well done look`s like a -lot of hours work put in to the cards :clapper::victory:

cutting all the bits out to build the layers is time consuming , but once you have done the cutting out its pretty quick to do the rest :)

my mother in law has some things like this made by her friend in Holland. at least i think they're like this. layers upon layers of cards to create an almost 3-D image right?

i was looking at them when we were visiting for Christmas :D very interesting and i want to make some of my own!

my mother in law has some things like this made by her friend in Holland. at least i think they're like this. layers upon layers of cards to create an almost 3-D image right?

i was looking at them when we were visiting for Christmas :D very interesting and i want to make some of my own!

Yes thats right , there supposed to give a 3 d effect, it dont really show in the pics though :)

the second one does show it a bit, but i had to make sure :D

mother in law told me you have to buy loads of cards - greeting cards - to do it right. Or, she says, they have kits now with foam stuff to make the pictures stand out. i dont think that would quite look the same, though it would probably be faster in the long run lol

the second one does show it a bit, but i had to make sure :D

mother in law told me you have to buy loads of cards - greeting cards - to do it right. Or, she says, they have kits now with foam stuff to make the pictures stand out. i dont think that would quite look the same, though it would probably be faster in the long run lol

Its quicker to use foam pads to build the layers, but if you use sillicone you get a more natural effect as you dont get the same uniform height like you do with pads, only draw back with sillicone is it stinks & takes ages to rid the card of the smell of vinegar, unless vinegar floats your boat :laugh:

Guest bigredbusa

my neighbour is in to all that , my daughter gets one every year of her . some of these cards have hours put in em , i barely have the patients for ferreting let alone anything like that ( not saying i would ever do that or course )

:)