Audi, BMW, Mercedes?

Only problem with going sporty in these cars is the ride, I've always gone for the sporty models but sometimes regret it when driving over our shite roads. I just wish they would make the more comfortable models a bit better looking.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember if you buy an Audi there's a strong chance you will become a c**t when you get behind the wheel

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd pe

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... R

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

My wife has a BMW 320 tourer . For a diesel it is quick . Plenty of torque . Not much boot space though . If it’s boot space you want consider a Passat . 

The Passat is nice but a bit basic inside, if you are going down that route I’d go for the A4 avant s line it’s the same car but with a bit more bling ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 2

my last 3 cars have been 3 series petrol had the one ive got now a 3L , ive had it 5 years and its covered 70k with only general services and poxy things at mot time!

borrowed a brand new Audi last week while it was in for an oil change and remembered why I like bmw's?

there boring inside but so what its if they work.. thats while ill be getting another soon! 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Next question, automatic or manual?

I would of always said manual but auto box’s have come on leaps and bounds, the down side to auto is cost of repair but the price gap isn’t as big as it used to be as 99% of newer manuals are fitted with duel mass so putting a full clutch kit in one ( including the fly wheel) could be upwards of £1200

• Like 1