Favourite tipple of choice.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm at about 15 seconds at the moment...

This can be nice, 

I understand that mate and you're right a lot of this does get lost in translation and will inevitably do so due to the limitations of the format we use to engage. I've been on here since IanB opened

Posted Images

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Fk me as if by magic they changed into your fave shit beer lol

95CDCD29-827B-4F27-B2AF-6E0298C401B7.jpeg

Can't stand that shoite...

If we are going for cheap largers then San Miguel takes some beating.

• Like 1

Love lots of different tipples but if it came down to just one a decent bottle of red wine for me every time. Not a wine snob though, hate that..! You can find wines to suit at almost any price. Right now its 19 Crimes but my all time fave is made by my mate Paulo in Portugal.... Can't wait to see him again.

IMG-20160120-WA0002.jpg

7 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Love lots of different tipples but if it came down to just one a decent bottle of red wine for me every time. Not a wine snob though, hate that..! You can find wines to suit at almost any price. Right now its 19 Crimes but my all time fave is made by my mate Paulo in Portugal.... Can't wait to see him again.

IMG-20160120-WA0002.jpg

I’ve never met paulo but I like him ? had some great times in Portugal drinking and eating over nearly 40!years now  ? It’s where I honed my bbq skills 

3F0DB461-9F24-4228-A7D0-62E5F4B6339F.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, did a 12+ mile bike ride with the dogs, came home had 2 bacon and smoked cheese sarnies, walked to the pub with dogs and had 3 pints of Tribute, sat here with a bottle of Theakstons XB (on my own) will have probs another 3 before shes home from work, getting kebabs on the way, am I an alcoholic? Lofl

Cheers, D.

13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Well, did a 12+ mile bike ride with the dogs, came home had 2 bacon and smoked cheese sarnies, walked to the pub with dogs and had 3 pints of Tribute, sat here with a bottle of Theakstons XB (on my own) will have probs another 3 before shes home from work, getting kebabs on the way, am I an alcoholic? Lofl

Cheers, D.

In my book no but how could you eat kebabs ?   Think of what your doing to your body kebabs are shit they are actally more shit than anything I have cooked xx

Edited by green lurchers

Run out of likes lol, you know yourself you'll eat any old shit when your full of beer! Lol

Takeaway treat once a week, had Chinese last week so it's kebab time, plus I cooked chilli last night, she's off next 2 days so I'm sorted.

Just off to the fridge for a cold one.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1