7 mth GWP pup dog For Sale

7 mth old Liver & white tick GWP pup dog, born may 07. KC reg, all up to date with jabs.

Docked. Good temperament and biddable but has no interest in our little boy so new home is sought. Preferably active couple or single person that doesnt work. certainly a dog that prefers adults. broken to livestock. very handsome lad with potential.

Lively,loving and loyal dog-but the boy is my priority.£300 ono

Contact Eurwyn Thomas on 0124867115

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5xAmhwOBpz

http://www.(!64.56:886/album.php?aid=7240&id=681039279

Edited by eurwyn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why didnt it work out with the pup ? he looks an absolute cracker . pointers can be a bit high strung as far as im aware but unless you give them some time and effort they will stay that way as for not taking to your young one he seems the right age for one of these dogs to bond strongly with take them for walks have him give the dogs plenty of treats for sitting staying etc and most of all planty playing and affection and in no time the pup will have to be dragged away from him .

i hope he finds a good hoem or you give the dog a proper chance as i would love a pointer like him been after a shooting aprtner but with the dogs i already have its a nono if you were a few hundred mile's closer i would dive at him .

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...8&hl=eurwyn :whistling:

Poor dog,hows it go "a dogs not just for Christmas" :no:

Please dont insult my intelligence. I'm not going to apologise for putting my child first. Save your cliches until you know what the full circumstances are.

I've identified the issue and am putting it right the way i think to be best. Alternatively, if anyone wants to pop over to help me out please feel free.

he is a stunner though,always draws comments.

What is the problem Eurwyn? GWPs make great family dogs how long have you had him? If I can help with any advice then please PM me, alternatively have you been in touch with his breeder for advice? When you say he has no interest in your son do you mean he doesn't want to play with him etc?

Hi Eurwyn, sorry to hear that its not working out with him, but i'm not in a position to take him back off you as much as i would like to have, my reason for selling him was to spend more time with his sister to get her up to standard and this is still ongoing. I 'll ask around to try my best to get the dog a good working home, unfortunatley for you that he's not bonded with the boy, gwps are very loyal dogs and i find this a bit unusual.

If any one is intrested in giving this gwp a loving working home, you can get in touch with me as i bred the dog and have his sister, mother, and half brother all exceptional workers of all game on land and water, he is very well bred with his father being a first danish import who has only lined my bitch.

Finally a message to kreet if theres a will theres a way, there are people who move dogs around the country on transporters, this dog will give you the best 12 years of your life why has cost got to come into it, i paid 500 for the dam as a 6wk old pup and travelled 6 hours for her the best money and time i've ever spent.