double 8 bore

Guest john5

i have a double 8 bore graylag goose gun for sale or willing to PX against a double 10 bore ,..........the gun has very clean bores and is in excelent condition

P.S should have said £550 ,.........i do not deliver ,...hold onto things while you get mother permision or wait for some distant aunt dying

happy new year

Edited by john5
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a double 8 bore graylag goose gun for sale or willing to PX against a double 10 bore ,..........the gun has very clean bores and is in excelent condition

P.S should have said £550 ,.........i do not deliver ,...hold onto things while you get mother permision or wait for some distant aunt dying

happy new year

Hi, Is this still available? An old post but thought it was worth checking.

happy new year

I am also very interested in the gun and have the cash to buy it ! please let me know.

thank you

sincerely Kymm Wilson

happy new year

I am also very interested in the gun and have the cash to buy it ! please let me know.

thank you

sincerely Kymm Wilson

kymm.k.wilson@boeing.com