Bull/Whippet x Bull/Greyhound

I am trying to locate the breeder of these dogs in Birmingham, a pest controller. The bitch is bred, Bull/Greyhound dog to a Bull/Whippet bitch. I would like to know what the parents are doing as I am after buying a nice looking bitch pup 6 months old but with not a lot of info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Lee.

• 2 years later...

The pup in the picture died in action, impailed on a re-bar. The bitch I went to look at had a tumer on her neck and the man said he had not noticed (fecking liar) I noticed it imediately, probably why he put it on here for sale.

I did find the man that bred the pups and the parents were everything they were ment to be, shame about the two pups.

The pup in the picture died in action, impailed on a re-bar. The bitch I went to look at had a tumer on her neck and the man said he had not noticed (fecking liar) I noticed it imediately, probably why he put it on here for sale.

I did find the man that bred the pups and the parents were everything they were ment to be, shame about the two pups.

thats a shame looked a good pup

alright lads just seen the photo of the bull whippet beautiful looking dog does anyone know of any similar for sale just what i,m looking for

i think there are same staff x whippet grey on this site

will have a look around i,m really looking for a bull cross though not staffy but you never know cheers