RATTING AGAIN

Going to arrange another day at the same farm begining of Jan ..Working smokers needed. :thumbs:
hi donnyc i would love a chance to go rating in january with you lot i have 4 good rating terriers if it is possibile to put my name down mite be able to get hold of a good smoker regs steveuk ps then i may get to see that bitch :thumbs::thumbs:
If i was guarenteed a few hundred rat's i would not go.. simply because the horrible smelly noisy smoker is mentioned..

What is wrong with the spade and pinch bar aswell as the good old hard ferret's...

Feck that smoking lark .. it fucks. a good dog's nose up..

Good luck with your point and kill terrier's though.. :thumbs: .. and stick some pic's up when you have organized a team

Millet

What ever .Plenty pics on here from last time ..Like I said not my thing Ill go digging instead.If people are happy with a smoker they come if not dont not bending anyones arm ..Thought it only ruined the noses of plummers anyway :D:thumbs: