Thatcher Knew

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paedophiles should all be hanged they are a blight on our society no exceptions their is no excuse for it, they are no use to society end of.

I know its certainly not a british thing, but doesn't stop me from being a bit ashamed of what other nations think. Politicians tv celebrities. Also the fact some knew and either helped cover it up

the kind of people that went to them schools themselves

Very true Chris. No doubt in 40 years there'll be another round of scandals and another crop of long dead paedophiles in positions of power will be exposed and everyone will be just as shocked and appalled as they are now :no:

Very true Chris. No doubt in 40 years there'll be another round of scandals and another crop of long dead paedophiles in positions of power will be exposed and everyone will be just as shocked and appalled as they are now :no:

As much as I'd like to disagree with you-you're spot on. Although at this stage, knowing how this happens, can we really be shocked and appalled? It's nothing new. People know that it's going on but seem disinclined to stop it.

Boarding schools and the elite are way at the bottom of the rung when it comes to sexual deviants. The catholic church is the pinnacle of that behaviour.

Even today still covering it up and paying out millions for peoples silence!

• Like 1

As much as I'd like to disagree with you-you're spot on. Although at this stage, knowing how this happens, can we really be shocked and appalled? It's nothing new. People know that it's going on but seem disinclined to stop it.

The thing is when you start talking about all this folk start looking at you like you're a fully paid up member of the David Icke fan club, even with all the evidence that has come out :no: Easier to just ignore it and stay in denial than face up to the reality I suppose.

Paedophilia is rampant among Politicians/Establishment in all Countries,yet these are the people who govern over us passing laws etc when the fact is there disgusting vile animals.They are a law unto themselves and nothing is ever done about them or mentioned in the press until after they are dead.It needs sorting out properly by a proper independent public enquiry and not these fake ones that's been floating around the last few years.As for Thatcher knowing about allegations against Cyril Smith,well Saville spent every New Year at the Thatcher residence so she must have known a lot more than just allegations against a lot more Politicians. Saville was allowed to die as he always said if he was arrested he would name everybody he had been "involved" with over the years.Its absolute corruption from the very top that lets them get away with it,the dossier that has been going round since the late 70s-early 80s has never even been acted on just hidden away .As for Icke he mentioned all this years ago in his books but was just ignored as a crackpot.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

The thing is when you start talking about all this folk start looking at you like you're a fully paid up member of the David Icke fan club, even with all the evidence that has come out :no: Easier to just ignore it and stay in denial than face up to the reality I suppose.

Thats a first class answer!!! ffs. lets all bury our heads in the sand and let all the paedophiles run a muck abusing all the youngsters. numb nut.

Thats a first class answer!!! ffs. lets all bury our heads in the sand and let all the paedophiles run a muck abusing all the youngsters. numb nut.

First class reading comprehension there you fecking idiot :laugh:

• Like 3

quote:Easier to just ignore it and stay in denial than face up to the reality I suppose. :end quote

Numb nut ?

It is also quite true that the 'elite' schools which provided a high proportion of our politicos, were all boys schools where 'fagging' was common. Basically as an older pupil you could abuse younger ones - there was even an expectation of abuse in new pupils.

I knew a guy who attended a boarding public school and expected to be b******* senseless - a phrase used by others.

It is therefore not surprising but still appalling that those in the political elite saw 'nothing wrong' with abuse, certainly of boys, it was simply an extension of what they saw as 'normal'.

What kind of parents send their kids to a school where they are expecting to be buggered senseless by the older kids?

quote:Easier to just ignore it and stay in denial than face up to the reality I suppose. :end quote

Numb nut ?

Context.

Fecking idiot.

Numb nut ?

Context.

Fecking idiot.

Naw mate not having it. ..... head .....sand ......ostrich.... thats you. After all you cut about with Fat Abbot and she comes out with some crass comments and then starts back peddling same as you. ?? Numb nut ?

Numb nut ?

It is also quite true that the 'elite' schools which provided a high proportion of our politicos, were all boys schools where 'fagging' was common. Basically as an older pupil you could abuse younger ones - there was even an expectation of abuse in new pupils.

I knew a guy who attended a boarding public school and expected to be b******* senseless - a phrase used by others.

It is therefore not surprising but still appalling that those in the political elite saw 'nothing wrong' with abuse, certainly of boys, it was simply an extension of what they saw as 'normal'.

What kind of parents send their kids to a school where they are expecting to be buggered senseless by the older kids?

the kind of people that went to them schools themselves ;)

• Like 3