Wkad Klischko Retires

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would have liked to have seen the rematch with AJ but Klitschko has nothing to prove. AJ got the win over him but boy was he exposed. Klitschko left a blueprint there for other fighters to ponder over

Truth be told Ortiz is probably as old as Wvlad...but i still think the hard hitting cuban southpaw gives Joshua problems...the fight im looking forward to at heavyweight is Parker-v-Fury...Parkers no

Wilder blowing out his ass, don't think he"ll face Ortiz.....

Posted Images

With a proper hard hitter aj goes to sleep. Wvlad showed his temple is his on off switch

its anyone's switch off lol
yes it defo is, but mark my words he's going to sleep when a hard hitter wallops him, ya seen the pain he was in when he went down. He's another Bruno. Looks top Nick, hits like a train but has his weakness, not being disrespectful as he comes across as a gentleman but a top fighter will expose his flaws like schmelling did to Joe Lewis

With a proper hard hitter aj goes to sleep. Wvlad showed his temple is his on off switch

its anyone's switch off lol
yes it defo is, but mark my words he's going to sleep when a hard hitter wallops him, ya seen the pain he was in when he went down. He's another Bruno. Looks top Nick, hits like a train but has his weakness, not being disrespectful as he comes across as a gentleman but a top fighter will expose his flaws like schmelling did to Joe Lewis
cant see no one in the division doing it... there ain't no one... Ortiz looks to slow.. wilder might have a punchers chance but can't see it tho aj have him out before 6th no one else really trouble him... just my opinion tho ??
  • Like 1

AJ has his negatives and his positives like all fighters,but he's there for the taking. Ive said all along he's another Bruno but a bigger puncher. Klitschko showed that you need to keep AJ at range and keep him busy by using all the ring,let him bully you or dictate the pace and he will ko you.Just a shame Fury can not get his act together as he has the style and smarts to beat AJ. AJ v Fury would be a huge fight,the build up etc would be fantastic and then the fight,then we would know who is the best and all of us would not be arguing anymore with each other who beats who .

• Like 1

AJ has his negatives and his positives like all fighters,but he's there for the taking. Ive said all along he's another Bruno but a bigger puncher. Klitschko showed that you need to keep AJ at range and keep him busy by using all the ring,let him bully you or dictate the pace and he will ko you.Just a shame Fury can not get his act together as he has the style and smarts to beat AJ. AJ v Fury would be a huge fight,the build up etc would be fantastic and then the fight,then we would know who is the best and all of us would not be arguing anymore with each other who beats who .

then big joe Joyce sticks up a vid calling out both and ßay hes King as they were too scared to foight mmm.

Late start in sport has robbed AJ of real ring craft which often separates the real greats in the division at any other weight it would be deadly but at heavyweight these days he should be fine, he will gain some as time goes on , but at present their ain't one serious challenge for him, that went when he beat Alarm rest imho are their on size alone in most cases, can't see anyone troubling AJ too much

Wilder wants striping Ochs title never seen a champ take many easy fights, disgusting Parker at least has some bottle

Watched jarrell miller last weekend, big game lad but needs few more fights before calling champs out

Wlad one of the greatest boxers and long reigning.. boring at times granted.... but both furys got be the most boring along with Parker to ever put on gloves lol and you've bought tickets .... Fury only active in a press conference lol

Yep bought tickets...one of my daughters lives in Manchester so I'm up there a few times a year...taking my future son-in-law...we will be having a few pints in the Peveril of the peaks if you fancy talking boxing face to face

Hughie will beat Parker don't worry about that

I sincerely hope so. Big step for Hughie imo and I hope he handles the occasion. He seems a much more introverted character than his cousin, so hopefully he doesn't get stage fright. Be great for British boxing if he wins ??

Wlad not a hard hitter then? If he was still here I think Manny Steward would disagree, but then I guess you know better

i didn't say he wasn't a hard hitter, I ment a ko merchant, the foreman, Tyson type an out n out killer