forlys cup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv just got a nice pup out of fettle put to splodge

my mate has just got fettal :toast: hes gonna breed out of her.show us a pic of ya pup mate

who is your mate caspa. fettle just had a litter 12 week ago. when does he plan to breed from her.

iv just got a nice pup out of fettle put to splodge

my mate has just got fettal :toast: hes gonna breed out of her.show us a pic of ya pup mate

who is your mate caspa. fettle just had a litter 12 week ago. when does he plan to breed from her.

he spoke to a fella named coco said he can have her pending he gives him half the litter :hmm::no::cry::thumbs: i dont really know its just wat ive been told :) anyway hope i get 1.very nice pup u got ther mate.wats the father.and let us no how he comes along :toast::toast::bye:

fettle has just had her 3rd litter and is 8 year old, and there were only 4 pups. remember as dogs get older they usualy start to have smaller litters

i also have a pup out this litter, although its not here yet, will be picking it up next week ;)

TOMO, how have the pups turned out off the previous litters?

i dont think splodge and fettle have had a litter together befor, but if you mean how has any pup from either parant turned out. i can answer that easy.

I HAVE KNOW IDEA :D so supose its a stab in the dark as far as im concerned, how ever both parants have proved how good they were, so its stab in the dark in the right direction.

TOMO, how have the pups turned out off the previous litters?

i dont think splodge and fettle have had a litter together befor, but if you mean how has any pup from either parant turned out. i can answer that easy.

I HAVE KNOW IDEA :D so supose its a stab in the dark as far as im concerned, how ever both parants have proved how good they were, so its stab in the dark in the right direction.

I thought it may of been a repeat mating thats why I asked. Best of luck with it anyway :thumbs:

Edited by joe ox

one of my pals has a bitch out of fettle x smoky(i think) and its around 3years old now , very steady bitch , but he reckons shes a proper fen machine

aint seen her run myself , just what ive been told

fettle was a good aggressive bitch and tried to take them out early rather than run them into the grtoiund , i reckon she should be put to a similar running dog , like maybe buddy or wolf , should produce a fiery litter

Edited by tyson
  • 2 weeks later...