forlys cup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: CHEERS BESTEST :boogie:
nice pup marco.u no the red pup has not grown an inch since we fetched him back. :hmm: hes prbly just holding back a tad :) nice pics of trooper mark.just wna see the b....terd run now :victory: tell ya mate to hurry with the footige :thumbs::thumbs: ive tryd to buy dvds evrywer but had no luk :no::no::no:
:thumbs: CHEERS BESTEST :boogie:
nice pup marco.u no the red pup has not grown an inch since we fetched him back. :hmm: hes prbly just holding back a tad :) nice pics of trooper mark.just wna see the b....terd run now :victory: tell ya mate to hurry with the footige :thumbs::thumbs: ive tryd to buy dvds evrywer but had no luk :no::no::no:

all the pups are looking well lads what height have they made so far

carnt help u whith dat mate i aint mesurd them yet :victory:

:o I THOUGHT THAT RED PUP WOULD OF BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN THE LITTER,THAT CREAM PUP WHAT I KEPT BACK WAS THE WRECKLING AND WAS HALF THE SIZE OF THE OTHERS UNTIL THEY WERE 6 WEEKS OLD AND HE JUST SHOT AWAY :icon_eek: STRANGE HOW THEY CHANGE ISN'T IT.

BIG YIN I HAVEN'T MEASURED MY PUPS TO BE HONEST BUT AT A GUESS I WOULD SAY 18/20 INCHES...........HAS YOUR PUP SETTLED MATE :thumbs:

marco,my pup has never stopped whining from the minute i got it,its practially non stop,a nightmare lol,,all the best for xmas and new year :drink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I FEEL FOR YE MATE :yes: I CAN'T HEAR MINE :boogie::laugh: :laugh:ALL THE BEST TO YOU MATE ASWELL :thumbs: ........SKINNYRAT / BIG YIN GET SOME PICS UP OF YOUR PUPS,CHEERS MARCO