forlys cup

do they run and who owns them you? have you got a pic of you brothers dog you where telling me about?

no pics of her yet.but a couple her to hold you for a wile

help me out her marco :icon_redface: stop just looking

:tongue2: YOUR MANAGING JUST FINE CASPER :yes: IV'E SEEN CASPA'S SALUKI NICE ANIMAL,HE'S ALSO GOT A COUPLE OF VERY WELL BRED PUPS :toast::thumbs:

What lines they from................................................................any pics? :hmm:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they run and who owns them you? have you got a pic of you brothers dog you where telling me about?

no pics of her yet.but a couple her to hold you for a wile

help me out her marco :icon_redface: stop just looking

:tongue2: YOUR MANAGING JUST FINE CASPER :yes: IV'E SEEN CASPA'S SALUKI NICE ANIMAL,HE'S ALSO GOT A COUPLE OF VERY WELL BRED PUPS :toast::thumbs:

What lines they from................................................................any pics? :hmm:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT LINES THE SALUKI IS FROM BUT I'M SURE CASPA WILL :yes: BUT I KNOW WHAT LINES HIS PUPS ARE OUT OF.........TROOPER X GRACE :toast::yes:

Marco was GRACE bred out of a STREET MONGREL x JACK RUSSEL :angel::whistling: :whistling: :whistling::toast: :toast:

dont no how ther bred but iff u get pure not really worth asking :angel: try these out of grace x trooper .had a couple of rabbits today.how old ar thay now marco?

post-13027-1198174088_thumb.jpg

they are about 4 1/2 to 5 months old .......i think ...good strong litter i liked em when i so em .....good luck with em mate ....and theres nowt wrong with giving them a taste of the old fur .....this one of mine is 3 1/2 months and has chewed on 6 up to now ........ :thumbs: just like to add these were fetched back to hand by my older dog and just giveing the pup a taste of whats to come ..... :yes::thumbs: different litter from caspa ..but i know marco and he knows his stuff and his pups should be nearly as good as mine .... :laugh::laugh:

post-4253-1198177586.jpg

Marco was GRACE bred out of a STREET MONGREL x JACK RUSSEL :angel::whistling: :whistling: :whistling::toast: :toast:

TOMMY YOU COULD BE RIGHT HERE'S THE SIRE OF GRACE :feck:

PICT0077Medium.jpg

CASPA THEY WERE BORN ON THE 12TH OF AUGUST MATE......HERE'S YOUR PUPS LITTER MATES

home134.jpg

MINES HAD A FEW RABBITS ASWELL NOTHING WRONG WITH SHOWING THEM SOMETHING AT THIS AGE,SNOOP I HOPE MY PUP ENDS UP HALF AS GOOD AS YOURS :toast:

Looking good Marco :clapper: Did,nt you keep a red and white dog.......not a cream? :hmm: Has Jimbob claimed that one cos it looked like mine? :whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CHEERS SMOOTH LIPS :thumbs: THE RED PUPS DOWN SOUTH.......CASPA'S MATE TOOK IT I DECIDED TO KEEP TROOPER JUNIOR INSTEAD :toast:

JIMBOB BETTER HURRY UP AND CLAIM HIS BRINDLE BITCH OR IT WILL BE GOING TO TUCKERS CAMP :yes::laugh::laugh: