Plummers - just ratters?

Guest proudy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

the trouble with the plummers is the same as the bedlingtons demise TO MANY SHOW MUPPETS AND TO MUCH MONEY this is a sure fire way to fck any breed

Just wondering what happened is CP still breedinng Plummers?I bought a pup from him some 20 years ago,haven't heard much about what he breeds or works these days?

Most of the present plummer owners only know how to hold a lead,they havn't got a clue how to hold a spade or a shovel :boogie::boogie::boogie:

i must agrey lacey you no i go to the shows but dont gith 2 f**k's about the showing side of thinks as there is others that r moor in to the show side of things than others hell you geting on with that bitch you had of me can you pm me ur number as iv lost it

IME NOT A LOVER OF THE PLUMMER TERRIER. BUT I WAS ASKED BY A GOOD FRIEND TO JUDGE A PLUMMER SHOW. I WONT SAY NO TO A FRIEND, SO I AGREED. THE COMMENTS CAME WHY AM I LOWERING MY STANDARDS. ANYWAY ON HANDLING THE DOGS 85% OF THEM WERE BAD MOUTHED AND POOR SKIN AND POOR COATS, TO BE HONEST NO SIGN OF WORK ON THEM, PETS, THE OTHER 15% WERE OWNED BY GENUINE WORK MY DOGS LADS, GOOD MOUTHS THICK SKIN AND GOOD COATS, CONFORMATION STRONG LITTLE TERRIERS. IT SPOKE VOLUMES THERZ SOMEBODY MAKING A LOT OF MONEY KNOCKING THEZ OUT AS PETS (GENE POOL), KEEP THEM GOING U TRUE PLUMMER LADS, WORKER TO WORKER. SEND UR MONEY MAKERS TO OBLIVIAN :victory::victory: