1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Sounds like it would tick a few box’s get a cam in there lots of great wildlife even if you don’t get a cat, ??

I did know the general manager, Scouse bloke, That was a about 18 years ago mind ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just gone through 4000 images of magpies and fox’s stripping the munti first month all bar the birds avoided it seems the cold weather got them going but still took around 8 weeks to strip it to nothing that’s me at the end trying to look like a quarry worker ??

27F8255B-F3EA-4351-B590-E82D227BF7C4.jpeg

7DE87F93-0B40-48BB-886C-95B62CD4E828.jpeg

0C2E1E63-9051-446F-99A9-8FD2B2922547.jpeg

831B9120-7F9A-4B18-8018-8FA6D0242F96.jpeg

7F6AF17A-C5E3-45FE-9937-0CA103DC0EFC.jpeg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, paulus said:

Slightly of subject but i have just been reading and looking at proper pictures of a Skunk walking around the local town. 

It’s another invasive species we have small colony’s of dotted around the uk same as raccoons, estimated population around 5000 but never caught one of those on my cameras either ??

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, leegreen said:

So nearly 5.5 years and 520 pages later. Still no decent evidence or pictures? 

Maybe not for you but I,m more than happy with the progress I,ve made personally over that time, yes it would be nice to have live footage and someone from the government telling you it’s ok to believe it’s true, or you can go out and do it yourself like I have and satisfy your own curiosity ?

On 03/01/2023 at 18:02, FOXHUNTER said:

A lynx can be a decent size too.

cat5b.jpg

That doesn't show true size; that cat is at arms length and the photo taken at an angle ... see it all the time in fishing. When you look quickly it looks to be the same length as the man but it's not, probably the size of a fox

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Maybe not for you but I,m more than happy with the progress I,ve made personally over that time, yes it would be nice to have live footage and someone from the government telling you it’s ok to believe it’s true, or you can go out and do it yourself like I have and satisfy your own curiosity ?

Don't need the Government, I'd be more than happy if someone from here or someone I know could show me something. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Can you update us on your findings, so I don't have to trawl through 520 pages of who knows what has been said.

I'd love to know there is resident big cats in the UK. 

• Like 1

Has anyone in the UK that is keen and certain of big cats living there ever imported some trained, big cat hunting hounds. There were some blokes in Oz that imported some coonhounds for tracking pumas they had seen. They came up empty handed but they must have been convinced they were there to go to that expense.

3 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Don't need the Government, I'd be more than happy if someone from here or someone I know could show me something. 

Your a long way away mate, but I have offered to take anyone along to a meeting at the RAU, I don’t own or have the rights to show and share everything I,m privy to, but you would get to see things that other people have, also keep up to date with the podcast as that is were the truth will be released first, what people need to understand is I was just like you,I had heard the story’s seen a few grainy pics and didn’t think much more of it, then I found a few things I couldn’t explain so I went looking for answers and for me they have more than been answered I,ve met a lot of weird and wonderful people and been shown enough evidence to leave no doubt whatsoever in my mind that we have a small population of medium sized cats breeding in small pockets around the uk, the answers I am still looking for is A is the population getting bigger or smaller through inbreeding ? And B are they still keeping themselves pure or are we growing a hybrid population out of what was discarded that will be more suited to living in England, I might not have long enough left on earth to find all the answers but the ground work will certainly be there for others to carry on ??

• Like 1

I know of some lads who bought a half wild boar x sow full up with piglets and released it ..the ground has hounds over it in the season...walk it and you find signs of them digging for grub and the mud baths...not one has been seen since,not by landowners or crossing roads etc to my  knowledge...was working on a building site not far from old 7 bridge few yrs back...the boar have spread from the FOC and are down that far...there's herds of deer outskirts of Newport ,back end of Celtic manor resort...just because you don't see them,don't mean they ain't there ?

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic