• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

This is the one that's hit the headlines also.

I went there the day after, there's no way a big cat is there now if that is what is in the video It's only about five fields with the Firth of Forth to the south and the rest is surrounded by a town and main roads.

Say your walking along lamping, and suddenly , a pair of eyes appears, , a huge panther / puma/ lioness , is stood 100 m away from you , .....

Would you slip or what?

If you seen a lioness , it would probably be kinder to kill your dog yourself . Can't imagine a dog would be able to do anything single hand to a lioness . Might be wrong tho as im not a dog man

But, you'd have proof ,

In reality, any cat supposedly at large in the uk ,

Serval, Caracal, lynx, puma cougar , whatever, would last minutes few against a three big bull types

Fact

I'd have to take your word for it. Like I said I don't know anything about hunting dogs

On that subject do you think a puma could outrun your dogs when chased ? I've had a quick look online and seems a pumas top speed can vary from 40mph - 50mph . Not sure on speed of the dogs. Do you think if the puma turned and fled the 3 dogs with its speed and ability to launch itself up a tree to hide it would ease the dogs? This is obviously ignoring the possibility of the puma holding its ground and fighting .

Sure I seen a video on here before of a man on horseback in America with his dogs who took out a puma

But, you'd have proof ,

Serval, Caracal, lynx, puma cougar , whatever, would last minutes few against a three big bull types

Fact

I'd back a leopard or jaguar over 5 bull x's mate

• Like 2

But, you'd have proof ,

Fact

I'd back a leopard or jaguar over 5 bull x's mate

Agreed , hence why I didn't say they would

I would love to see three bullX's catch one of these out in the open.

Again agreed, however that seems to be at the extreme end of the spectrum?

Those seem to be plott joins types there hunting there, how would you rate their guts , power and determination to master a large carnivore?

Would they be capable of turning over multiple foxes in a night?

I doubt it, so as much as I enjoy your posts mackem mate, I still reckon three or four proper bullbtupes would do a less impressively sized mountain lion...

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic