LURCHER DOG PUP

Guest SHOT

ive always said its my fault so read it again thurso,im trying to do right by the pup and can do without the misleading help,

me and franks opinions differ on this so i can do with out predictions on what a pup "will" do when it gets older.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest BIG FRANK
frank its not the beast you paint it to be it was all fur, even the lad who came with us said why dont you call it razor :laugh:!.

its a nice enough pup,but a stupid mating in my eyes no matter which way i look at it.

im not arsed , ive never been stuck with anything i didnt want... its only a few quid....

saying it will make a good this n that because its took after its sire is a bit juvenile, the dog was put over an out n out rabbiting dog that doesnt like the sharp end so any qaulitys one might like in the sire will be/could be greatly reduced/diluted/non fecking existant what have you,lets be straight about it.

edited to add ive only put a price on this pup to keep the peddlars away.

i,ll stick up a picture tommorrow,

you know what mate fok it ive tried to help on this site.granted the pup is not what you wanted fine.my bitch is not a out and out rabbiting dog shes on everything its my choice to run her along side another dog on the Charlie .

call me overprotective but thats me shes 3 years old i may not drop her on one till shes 6 thats my choice.

the breeding wasent stupid i wanted a allrounder with that bit of wheaton deer in there for the charlie (a little more power)

you picked the biggest out of the litter myself kept the ones in between. YOU KNOW THE ONE YOUR MATE SAID HAVE.but all said and done your a good chap whome knows his stuff good luck dude merry xmas and good bye! :victory:

:laugh: im sure he,ll go frank very sharp pup,definatly collie brains in.

dont mind me,thats my way i didnt agree with the draw dog pitch i wouldnt mind if the pup was sat in your yard :D no bother

good xmas to you and yours.

i can asure peeps shot is a straight talking guy and is only trying to do the dog right, if its not for him then it will go,no fecking about, as he said his mistake , and i know its not about the money either.im sure shot will find the dog a home that suits him better :victory:

Bear always throws big pups like himself....its horses for courses but these pups could be good. Bear is very game....we have had him out and he deffinatly does his job...He kils fox's like a terrier with a mouse....No messing about. And before the ban is the fastest iv ever seen a dog kill a pig :yes: We have ran and caught fox on the lamp with the old dog....which says a lot because fox arnt exactly slow on the lamp with a dog up there arse. Everyone has there own opinions on the littler but its all horses for courses.....at certain jobs these pups will be good. I have to say i don't like collie crosses.......but would still have one of these pups...If i had teh cash i would have the dog shot..seriously

Witton

Bear always throws big pups like himself....its horses for courses but these pups could be good. Bear is very game....we have had him out and he deffinatly does his job...He kils fox's like a terrier with a mouse....No messing about. And before the ban is the fastest iv ever seen a dog kill a pig :yes: We have ran and caught fox on the lamp with the old dog....which says a lot because fox arnt exactly slow on the lamp with a dog up there arse. Everyone has there own opinions on the littler but its all horses for courses.....at certain jobs these pups will be good. I have to say i don't like collie crosses.......but would still have one of these pups...If i had teh cash i would have the dog shot..seriously

Witton

mate i havent seen the dog run so i cant say what he is like but i say that dog misses more than he gets ffs by the time that dog got back up again after a turn the quarry would be weell gone :doh: