LURCHER DOG PUP

Guest SHOT

BOUGHT THIS PUP SEVERAL WEEKS BACK FROM BIG FRANK...

I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO BE WHAT I WANT SO BETTER TO LET IT GO NOW THAN WAIT A YEAR TO FIND OUT.. I PAID £120 I JABBED IT AND DRONTOLD SO £100 IF YOU FANCY IT.... IF WHAT IM BEING TOLDS RIGHT THE PUP IS MADE UP OF GREYHOUND, 1/4COLLIE 1/8 DEERHOUND,1/8WHEATON..WILL HAVE A GOOD COAT ON IT AND RECKON IT WILL EASILY MAKE 25/26+

NOT FAR OFF junction22 m1 leicester no nonsense please

Edited by SHOT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes frank not doubting it... the sires not my kind of dog.. theres big dogs and big dogs,hes not really a running dog in my eyes :thumbs: ,

ps as i said before not after a world beater but had i seen the sire before buying i wouldnt have touched it, just not my thing, its no knock on anyone either i think most would agree when you think deerhound greyhound x wheaton greyhound thats not the picture you get having seen plenty of both crosses so its my own fault for not going to see the sire first

the pups not a heavy pup,i bit barrel chested :whistling: otherwise hes all coat n legs just not gonna take the chance on it,

ps if your one of them caring sorts frank :D come and get it :laugh:

Edited by SHOT
Guest BIG FRANK
Yes frank not doubting it... the sires not my kind of dog.. theres big dogs and big dogs,hes not really a running dog in my eyes :thumbs: ,

ps as i said before not after a world beater but had i seen the sire before buying i wouldnt have touched it, just not my thing, its no knock on anyone either i think most would agree when you think deerhound greyhound x wheaton greyhound thats not the picture you get having seen plenty of both crosses so its my own fault for not going to see the sire first

the pups not a heavy pup,i bit barrel chested :whistling: otherwise hes all coat n legs just not gonna take the chance on it,

ps if your one of them caring sorts frank :D come and get it :laugh:

:clapper::feck: I KEPT THE TWO LAST BITCHES MATE TOOK MORE THE MUMS SIDE WILL BE SMALLER A LITTLE LESS RAMBO SHOULD DO IT ALL.....BUT THANKS GOOD LUCK WITH IT ..........PS MIGHT HELP PUTTING UP A PIC.......BEST OF LUCK :victory:

post-10329-1197930198_thumb.jpg