• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

We will see...I hope he pulls himself together and gets back in the ring where he can let his fists do the talking, because he's just embarrassing himself at the moment...

Yokel

We will see...I hope he pulls himself together and gets back in the ring where he can let his fists do the talking, because he's just embarrassing himself at the moment...

Yokel

Who cares he's a young successful person sure he doesn't care what anybody thinks

AJ is a manufactured cash cow on PEDs look at the way his jaw and stomach has changed and how he bulks up rapidly between fights so much money involved in it you can't belief this yeah he's dug tested and clean etc all they are trying to do is rid fury out the game as AJ repeaents boxing better and they can't stand the gypsies being good lol

• Like 1

He's a drugs cheat

Yeah course he is why haven't they done him then ?
Him and hughie are dirty cheats
Why ain't they been done then after 2 years ?
Hearings still ongoing. Them lads are rotten with it covered in acne need gear to compete

Do your research the drugs case is gone the hearing currently is for furys coke use admits not the minuscule amounts of nandrolone which does appear in the body naturally plus hughie was covered in acne Tyson never was

AJ is a manufactured cash cow on PEDs look at the way his jaw and stomach has changed and how he bulks up rapidly between fights so much money involved in it you can't belief this yeah he's dug tested and clean etc all they are trying to do is rid fury out the game as AJ repeaents boxing better and they can't stand the gypsies being good lol

The gypsies aren't good though buddy

Obviously are to be world champions AJ is a paper champion fury ring magazine and still the true Champ a gypsy man is the best fighter in heavyweight everyone knows it and no one likes it everyone wants fury to loose AJ your only chance and they Won't put that chance anytime soon

the UKAD case is still ongoing, the coke charge will be looked into by the BBBoC, on UKAD done with them, somethings not right and it might just save the pair of them imho, its taken an awful long time, unless they simply turned up Monday with no evidence or not enough , waiting on reports, etc, UKAD not investigating the coke charge, he coughed to that himself once he refused too be tested near the second Wlad fight, at that point UKAD would of suspended him outright for refusing a test, which wont look good after past test failing, trying too say UKAD leaked it too the press is plain stupid, only real defence they can use if its present in the samle is that they drank from same drink in a gym and got plain unlucky, wont work but hey what else will, maybe UKAD messed up if so both fighters wll sue for lost earnings and effect on career, be interesting too see how it spins out

I can see them getting off on a technicality, likely procedural failure not innocence is my gut feeling, or found guily and blaming the whole world

seen a headline last week Tyson Fury quoted as saying about the UKAD case 'Ive never taken a drug in my life' this from a man who admitted taking cocaine too the whole world you could not make it up,

• Like 1

the UKAD case is still ongoing, the coke charge will be looked into by the BBBoC, on UKAD done with them, somethings not right and it might just save the pair of them imho, its taken an awful long time, unless they simply turned up Monday with no evidence or not enough , waiting on reports, etc, UKAD not investigating the coke charge, he coughed to that himself once he refused too be tested near the second Wlad fight, at that point UKAD would of suspended him outright for refusing a test, which wont look good after past test failing, trying too say UKAD leaked it too the press is plain stupid, only real defence they can use if its present in the samle is that they drank from same drink in a gym and got plain unlucky, wont work but hey what else will, maybe UKAD messed up if so both fighters wll sue for lost earnings and effect on career, be interesting too see how it spins out

I can see them getting off on a technicality, likely procedural failure not innocence is my gut feeling, or found guily and blaming the whole world

seen a headline last week Tyson Fury quoted as saying about the UKAD case 'Ive never taken a drug in my life' this from a man who admitted taking cocaine too the whole world you could not make it up,

I agree I nearly posted earlier about UKAD stalling :thumbs:

something deffo not right, like too see Tyson back and fighting again, for purely selfish reasons I wanna see AJ splatter him, which I honestly think he will, fair does he had life and death to beat Wlad, but the very fact is he took the risks to gain the rewards

Regarding the AJ PEDS accusation, well he gets tested just like the rest of em, but I know he not stupid enough, what really is the point? the level they at you always gunna get caught out in the end, he naturally gifted with a great physique, he was weightlifting and training well before he laced gloves up, to be totally fair people should cut him a hell of a lot more slack, he has achieved so much at each level in such a short space of time, think a lot of his game down to the new era training and conditioning, coupled with mind coaching as well, all aspects are covered to produce perfection, however it takes a huge amount of sacrifice and dedication, the lads whole life is on hold too do nothing else but train box train box, where as most fighters take breaks he doesn't choose too, he knows he lacking in experience nothing could be more obvious, but nobody can box at any level and never take a shot or be drawn deeper than they ever been, that's why its ever good too do what Tyson done, tasted too much of the ood life too quickly and its blown him to pieces, but he should of had the right people around like AJ did, make him able to cope, likesay he can blame whoever he likes on twitter but deep down in his heart he will know himself, that he alone is the reason that he aint right up there in the mix, he will become another Buster Douglas imho, that mucg weight on and having too loose it some are saying a year too get it off safely, but look what happended to roy jones jr when he went up too heavyweight, then tried coming back down, abused his body and ti never recovered, been a few others done the same, luckily for Tyson he is young and likes of Aj etc going knowhere, he got plenty of time whatever comes,, lets he he wants too be remember ed for more than being a one off champion

• Like 2

what ever happens , right now Fury been out for 2 years ,AJ fighting and will prob keep on getting fights , so with ring rust Fury even when he does start fighting , and fitter improved AJ dont think they wont try improve on AJ fighting ability, and stamina because they prob doing right now for his next fight. My honest opinion is Fury missed the boat , and even if he tries to make a come back , AJ will be streets ahead of him in fitness and boxing ability , and one thing he does have is raw power , to ko people , he will never beat AJ now, unless he can fight him with in 12 months and if not forget it . deff :yes::yes:

• Like 1