A poor klitschko lol you muppet it's the same one AJ just fought apart from it was furys sloppy seconds and Rember who went down from the same heavy right hand AJ lol

I think it's better to go down from a wlad right hand than one from Steve Cunningham. Fury won't be back.
Yeah watch it again look how square on fury is you plonker plus didn't really bother him did it was more concerned about pulling his shorts up ffs
What happens when Joshua catches him standing square kid?
Probably the same thing lol Joshua is very overrated power wise fury could take a clean shot from

Wvlad without going Down and Joshua couldn't people need to drag there heads out the bodybuilders ass a good boxer always beats a muscle bound slugger

You can't be so thick seriously. Joshua power is overrated?. Yet he's stopped everybody who's got in the ring with him.
No you can't be so thick for not realising

British stoppages 16 of the 19 where still on there feet the ref waved it of its known as a British stoppage most he's thought have commented after how due to the hype they expected it to be a lot powerfuller

Haha delusional son. Fury won't be back. For him the war is over
Delusional it speaks itself why hasn't he clean kod every single one then if he's got the one punch knockout power Dinlos are making out on here

Don't care if furys back or not tbh

Nobody has made it the distance. I tho k he's ok regardless of what you think.

Never made it the distance because of dodgy or poor refereeing can you honestly say the last stoppage was justifyed look at it not one punch lands and Wlads defending it look at Charles Martin man was waved of when fine admiradly was shit and wasn't going to last long but the stoppages are poor British stoppages

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

Nope he's Bolloxed. A new transit tipper. A dirty barely visi vest. And he's set up for life.

Mans driving a Ferrari for himself and a Ferrari for his misses ffs

shovel shy more like brain shy lol

u can't be a real gypsy. U can spell properly

Got auto correct on my phone what are you using a f***ing Nokia brick

Nope he's Bolloxed. A new transit tipper. A dirty barely visi vest. And he's set up for life.

its all I can afford seen as I'm taxed to pay yer dole.

its all I can afford seen as I'm taxed to pay yer dole.

I wouldn't really even know how to go about that never applied to me

• Like 1

Cushty im not taking the piss out of you im just curious.....without all the kennel blindness for want of a better term....and talking purely from the working mechanics of a fight what makes you think Fury could keep a puncher like Joshua off ?.....a guy far more powerful who is going to come out and hunt you down from round 1 to 12.......Fury doesnt have a great chin and he,s never been in with a puncher,let alone the best puncher in the division.

If Ali couldnt keep Frazier off and Duran caught up with Leonard etc etc......what makes you think Fury will be able to keep Joshua off ?.....genuine question like ;)

He won't be able to keep him off Gnasher...simples

Cushty im not taking the piss out of you im just curious.....without all the kennel blindness for want of a better term....and talking purely from the working mechanics of a fight what makes you think Fury could keep a puncher like Joshua off ?.....a guy far more powerful who is going to come out and hunt you down from round 1 to 12.......Fury doesnt have a great chin and he,s never been in with a puncher,let alone the best puncher in the division.

If Ali couldnt keep Frazier off and Duran caught up with Leonard etc etc......what makes you think Fury will be able to keep Joshua off ?.....genuine question like ;)

He won't be able to keep him off Gnasher...simples

Why is that then ?

Aj a muscle bound lump who went life and death with wvlad while gassing and getting tired very easily

fury a very awkward complicated skilled switch stance boxer better footwork better head movement

You'll be sat at the tv scratching your head when AJ can't blast fury out of there I'm not saying he won't catch him as he might but not a chance he's beating him we can only hope this fight happens as AJ fans need bringing down to reality I already have a bet set up on this fight

This is pasted from another forum

The man is unbeatable in this current era and thats why the system is doing its utmost to freeze him out of the game. The establishment wants Joshua , not Fury and they know he isn't good enough to iron Fury out of the sport with his hands. They're taking him out with the pen and paper instead

There is nothing Joshua presents Fury that Wlad didn't. Understand the styles that make fights , but if you haven't at this stage then you never will.

It will be furys easiest fight to date much easier than wvlad AJ made for fury

Wlad Vital and their whole team thought that was the best Wlad had ever fought in his career

IMHO he took fury far too lightly and that loss fired him up

• Like 2

It will be furys easiest fight to date much easier than wvlad AJ made for fury

Wlad Vital and their whole team thought that was the best Wlad had ever fought in his career

IMHO he took fury far too lightly and that loss fired him up

Course they would and not denying wvlad was in amazing shape for the AJ fight

The only reason Tyson isn't fighting at the moment is Tyson fury! We can all sit here saying ty will do this or aj will do that but we'll never truly know the outcome until they get it on. Aj is ready and waiting, Tyson on the other hand seems happy to feign mental illness, get smashed on coke, be grossly overweight and spout shite all over the internet, all the while blaming everyone bar himself for his state! I.m.o. he's just making himself look like a very jealous arse. Pull your finger out ty and back your shite up with action, or just shut up and enjoy retirement...

Yokel

• Like 2

The only reason Tyson isn't fighting at the moment is Tyson fury! We can all sit here saying ty will do this or aj will do that but we'll never truly know the outcome until they get it on. Aj is ready and waiting, Tyson on the other hand seems happy to feign mental illness, get smashed on coke, be grossly overweight and spout shite all over the internet, all the while blaming everyone bar himself for his state! I.m.o. he's just making himself look like a very jealous arse. Pull your finger out ty and back your shite up with action, or just shut up and enjoy retirement...

Yokel

Very poor comment considering he's lost weight already and training everyday