Personally i dont think he ever really gave a shit about money or boxing i just think he wanted to be famous.

or what his daddy wanted him to do,? funny cos he was doing sound up until his dad got out of jail, nice respectful committed fighter going places, then all the superhuman bull, respect us we demand it, smack chatting world champions, it all smacks of 'look at me daddy'

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

was funny when deontay said this aint the wwf,when fury was ripping his coat off in the ring.mans making a fool of himself.hope he does,fight aj and get ko d.but i dont think he will he wont be ablevto take the come down

Ffs lol Fury will do a complete job on AJ embarrass him there's a reason Hearn saying it won't happen for at least three year he's very clever he knows fury is the only hw out there who Serious threat to AJ

Ffs lol Fury will do a complete job on AJ embarrass him there's a reason Hearn saying it won't happen for at least three year he's very clever he knows fury is the only hw out there who Serious threat to AJ

yeh and you know deep down , it will be the only way Fury will beat AJ , it throw few punches and score on him like that , yeh prob will win like that .Bit if he was man and had some guts , and try and fight AJ stand with him few rounds with him , ok fair enough . :thumbs: . But he wont he back peddle and not stand with AJ and fight proper , stand show his reflexes, agility and combination of punches , No he wont do that , he run around like a coward he is ,and win the fight that way fooken hell your welcome to him mate :yes:

And I think AJ would knock Fury out inside 4 rounds. But neither opinion counts for anything. The only way we'll know is for them to get in the ring together and there's only one of them preventing that from happening right now.

Like I said at the top of the thread, Fury want's to get off the social media and knuckle down and get in shape, sort out the UKAD business, and get his licence back.

Personally i dont think he ever really gave a shit about money or boxing i just think he wanted to be famous.

or what his daddy wanted him to do,? funny cos he was doing sound up until his dad got out of jail, nice respectful committed fighter going places, then all the superhuman bull, respect us we demand it, smack chatting world champions, it all smacks of 'look at me daddy'

100% agree with ya here , his uncle seems a more decent bloke than his father tho and seemed to be able to control his antics more, imo fureys just another shit talking tinker who thinks hes invincible ,decent enough boxer in a pretty average divison

yeh and you know deep down , it will be the only way Fury will beat AJ , it throw few punches and score on him like that , yeh prob will win like that .Bit if he was man and had some guts , and try and fight AJ stand with him few rounds with him , ok fair enough . :thumbs: . But he wont he back peddle and not stand with AJ and fight proper , stand show his reflexes, agility and combination of punches , No he wont do that , he run around like a coward he is ,and win the fight that way fooken hell your welcome to him mate :yes:
That's his way it's like asking AJ to not throw power punches lol I do also think of the fight happens fury will tko AJ in the form of this corner throwing the towel in late rounds as it will be very one sided like chisora

And I think AJ would knock Fury out inside 4 rounds. But neither opinion counts for anything. The only way we'll know is for them to get in the ring together and there's only one of them preventing that from happening right now.

Like I said at the top of the thread, Fury want's to get off the social media and knuckle down and get in shape, sort out the UKAD business, and get his licence back.

Your right there one person Eddie Hearn

another hearn conspiracy lmao can your man not take the blame for his own actions? the situation he finds himself in is entirely of his own making is it not? there is no conspiracy in boxing too stop him holding the belt, ffs he won it fair n square and was an arsehole well before getting his hands on the title, many fighters suffer allsorts of problems most choose not too chat it out on the internet and social media, look at the constant stream of drivel that he writes oon twitter and the endless childish rambling instagrams vids, ffs he was world heavy weight champion, he has no class at all, he did once over but that's long gone,

likesay I hope he gets cleared to fight, but the reason he aint is his own fault, like AJ said , if he aint got the incentive now too take it serious he never will mate , fingers crossed, but I doubt he fight to level again too much weight been on him, it wont come off as easy,

funny though how the depression soon cleared up think he made that one up too escape facing the reality at the time, couldn't handle it, would a second coming maybe not too much for such a fragile human as they said he was ?

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him.

Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson not to take a test. Hearn didn't force coke up his nose and tell him to go and broadcast it to the world on Twitter. Hearn hasn't kept him out the ring for 18 months in what should be the peak of his career and when he should have been cementing his legacy instead of making a fool of himself on a daily basis.

The guy is fast becoming a laughing stock. A one trick pony who beat a poor Klitschko without even having to really take or land a punch. He's jealous of AJ & Hearn and that's why he never shuts up about them. It's time he either puts up or shuts up. I personally don't think he'll ever get in with AJ because he knows he'll get laid out.

• Like 7

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him.

Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson not to take a test. Hearn didn't force coke up his nose and tell him to go and broadcast it to the world on Twitter. Hearn hasn't kept him out the ring for 18 months in what should be the peak of his career and when he should have been cementing his legacy instead of making a fool of himself on a daily basis.

The guy is fast becoming a laughing stock. A one trick pony who beat a poor Klitschko without even having to really take or land a punch. He's jealous of AJ & Hearn and that's why he never shuts up about them. It's time he either puts up or shuts up. I personally don't think he'll ever get in with AJ because he knows he'll get laid out.

No I said Hearn been saying it's not a fight they are interested in for atleast three years lol and one trick pony lmfao you mean AJ with the only thing he's got in boxing punching power that's a one trick pony loool held fall out the ring trying to do the moves and skills fury can lol

A poor klitschko lol you muppet it's the same one AJ just fought apart from it was furys sloppy seconds and Rember who went down from the same heavy right hand AJ lol

I think it's better to go down from a wlad right hand than one from Steve Cunningham. Fury won't be back.

Yeah watch it again look how square on fury is you plonker plus didn't really bother him did it was more concerned about pulling his shorts up ffs

Cushty im not taking the piss out of you im just curious.....without all the kennel blindness for want of a better term....and talking purely from the working mechanics of a fight what makes you think Fury could keep a puncher like Joshua off ?.....a guy far more powerful who is going to come out and hunt you down from round 1 to 12.......Fury doesnt have a great chin and he,s never been in with a puncher,let alone the best puncher in the division.

If Ali couldnt keep Frazier off and Duran caught up with Leonard etc etc......what makes you think Fury will be able to keep Joshua off ?.....genuine question like ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2