Were Clean F****d, Its Happening

they were still practicing it in new guinea up to 2012 and probably still are

Wouldn't surprise me. I think that Fiji only outlawed it in the 1970's, but at this point were essentially dealing with stone age primitive tribes. Unless the population explosion to 7bn+ is just a ruse for the new human meat conspiracy... [cue YouTube conspiracy montage]

• Like 1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate and I'm not trying to start a row but I don't see any difference in allowing a 40,50,60 year old man to bugger a male child of 16 to what sick fuckers ,like the one FranceI mentions in

I thought ww3 had started

It's not natural and things that are not natural should not be accepted, I freely admit is does little harm to anybody, but in my very humble (and it seems somewhat outdated) opinion it's the constant

Posted Images

History shows us in times of trouble the survival instinct far out weights the moral code...it happened quite a lot with the early American pioneers :thumbs:

True but in times of trouble. If we were as animal and as lawless as is being suggested we would have annihilated ourselves long ago, before we ever had the chance to form communities with laws and regulations. :hmm:

I'm not saying that in times of extreme stress that shit happens. There are plenty of examples, but if it was something that was ingrained in us then it would be far more common regardless of legality.

If the law collapsed tomorrow, a bartering economy would spring up almost immediately, as it's done in every place where civil unrest has happened. If you look at yourself, honestly, you know you're not going to suddenly start raping and pillaging, and eating people. If the law is the only thing that stops people from committing atrocities then what's the point of discussing morality?

I agree it would take some max apocalyptic type scenario to bring out the beast in us but the point I'm trying to make is its still there lurking underneath in all of us .
  • Like 1

A question why in the modern world do we still hunt? ... I hunt because I enjoy it I have a inner drive to hunt my inner animal commands me to do it and I'm not ashamed to say so .

Why? Because every single one of us is still running on stone age hardware. We're evolving but that urge is still in us, until we evolve into something else that is... then who knows?

Exactly! But francie won't like it lol
  • Like 2
I agree it would take some max apocalyptic type scenario to bring out the beast in us but the point I'm trying to make is its still there lurking underneath in all of us .

Absolutely and just because behaviour is natural, in an evolutionary sense, doesn't have to make it desirable. What we define as morality is beginning to be observed in higher primates.

• Like 1

A question why in the modern world do we still hunt? ... I hunt because I enjoy it I have a inner drive to hunt my inner animal commands me to do it and I'm not ashamed to say so .

Why? Because every single one of us is still running on stone age hardware. We're self domesticating but that urge is still in us, until we degenerate into something else that is... then who knows?

Fixed that for you.

And I'd suggest once we're fully domesticated with all our survival instincts rendered inert,our days are very much numbered.

Absolutely and just because behaviour is natural, in an evolutionary sense, doesn't have to make it desirable. What we define as morality is beginning to be observed in higher primates.

Sound fascinating that I will give it a Google later :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1 Timothy 6:20 - O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Another for you to think about.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

I can just imagine you stood in the middle of a town centre shouting that :laugh:

God's dead Francie,and everything he stood for went with him,this thread is about people following an ideology down a very dark path trying to find meaning in a world where he doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Yeah mate excatly, he might be dead to alot of folk, but he aint to me.

Oh an i dont street preach, lol

Well he's not coming back any time soon lad,his mate Alan might be making an appearance later this century if we don't stop the muds flooding in though ;)

• Like 1

Why does God wait for these pedos to die before he deals with them surely he could send down a bolt of lighting or something and save a few other kids life's being wrecked :hmm:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Yeah mate excatly, he might be dead to alot of folk, but he aint to me.

Oh an i dont street preach, lol

Well he's not coming back any time soon lad,his mate Alan might be making an appearance later this century if we don't stop the muds flooding in though ;)

Were living in them times neems, but alan will show his face at somepoint?