Were Clean F****d, Its Happening

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate and I'm not trying to start a row but I don't see any difference in allowing a 40,50,60 year old man to bugger a male child of 16 to what sick fuckers ,like the one FranceI mentions in

I thought ww3 had started

It's not natural and things that are not natural should not be accepted, I freely admit is does little harm to anybody, but in my very humble (and it seems somewhat outdated) opinion it's the constant

Posted Images

Tbh tho were not animals, so anything they do doesnt matter, animals kill there young sometimes, should we use this to promote infantacide???

Would you support this above?

Or for instance should a single male kill a married man an his children an take over his family?? Hey animals do it why not.

Your proving my theory about evoloution is horribly f****d up, an that it leads to anything goes, thanks for that bud.

we are animals francie what planet are you on

We are animals Francis

Please answer my questions about unnatural sex

And here is the headline from one of the links

Since you won't read it

"homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex"

Now prove existence of your god to prove me wrong

Tbh tho were not animals, so anything they do doesnt matter, animals kill there young sometimes, should we use this to promote infantacide???

Would you support this above?

Or for instance should a single male kill a married man an his children an take over his family?? Hey animals do it why not.

Your proving my theory about evoloution is horribly f****d up, an that it leads to anything goes, thanks for that bud.

and again just so we are clear none of that is consensual so no none of that is ok

But sex between consenting same sex people what's your issue???

• Like 1

"homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex"

Do they go on marches demanding more than equality, are they using media outlets to push their sick agenda etc etc

Haha ffs till you didnt answer any of mine qs earlier have you, no.

An does your link show queer animal intercourse, no.

All it shows is animals having a bond an dry humping lol

Im not here to prove nothing about God, but im going to argue my point an youve shown me nothing, but proved that anything goes on the evoloution table, an that imo is dangerous especially for children.

You said a wile back that you had no prob with two 14yrold having sex, thats when the bell started ringing.

Then you said said queer animals exist an if the animals do it its fine for us cause were animals.

Well no thanks, that is complete lunacy, by your standards anything goes.....

So are you telling me just to be clear, that anything that happens in the animal world is fine for humans to do, cause thats what your saying?

Ffs an you wonder why kids are acting like animals these days, because there being taught an brainwashed at school its normal.

Right just so were are clear anything consensual is fine if males consent to have sex its fine

You also asked if the law allowed it at 14 would I be OK

I said yes (if the law allows )

Consenting sex is fine at an age of consent

If you read the links there is more than dry humping

Bison and macaques have penetetrive anal sex

Please answer my questions is oral and masturbation also in natural since it will not lead to procreation

And finally we are animals science proves that as it Alps proves animals engage in homosexual sex

Or thee onus is on you to prove we arent