Were Clean F****d, Its Happening

There is a link between homosexuals an paedos, 90% of rape an molestation is committed by men, an over a third of vivtims is young boys, you do the math.

Im not saying all homosexuals are paedos, but theres a link.

An dont be start shouting im a gaybasher because my brother is queer.

I just dont agree with it an think its unnatural.

Back to the paedos, which the topic was about, so if a full grown man wants to have sex with a 14yrold boy an he consents you saying thats fine till?

yes you did

theres a link between paedos and homosexuality according to you

by your logic

No i didnt, there is a link but thats not why i dont like it, if the link didnt exist, id still not like it or agree with it.

would you trust your brother around children

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate and I'm not trying to start a row but I don't see any difference in allowing a 40,50,60 year old man to bugger a male child of 16 to what sick fuckers ,like the one FranceI mentions in

I thought ww3 had started

It's not natural and things that are not natural should not be accepted, I freely admit is does little harm to anybody, but in my very humble (and it seems somewhat outdated) opinion it's the constant

Posted Images

Russia's got the right idea imo,no homosexual or other deviant propaganda can be aimed at children.

They shouldn't be corrupted or indoctrinated at all,when they're no longer a child they can make their own minds up on these various lifestyles,or whatever you want to call them.

I thought gay and lesbian were just insults until I was about 14!

And Francie,there's no need to watch this sort of thing,it's bad for your health :thumbs:

Just know that post-modernism and it's ascendants call for the destruction of every tradition,institution and social as well as biological norm and ultimately the complete breakdown of society.

They'll do the opposite of what makes a people as a collective strong,whether that's as a family,nation or entire race.

I'm only surprised that so many are surprised that this is being pushed for,again.

Mate i cant igmore it its on tv ffs but good post

Throw that piece of shyt out the window then,it's no good for anything these days anyway.

Russia's got the right idea imo,no homosexual or other deviant propaganda can be aimed at children.

They shouldn't be corrupted or indoctrinated at all,when they're no longer a child they can make their own minds up on these various lifestyles,or whatever you want to call them.

I thought gay and lesbian were just insults until I was about 14!

And Francie,there's no need to watch this sort of thing,it's bad for your health :thumbs:

Just know that post-modernism and it's ascendants call for the destruction of every tradition,institution and social as well as biological norm and ultimately the complete breakdown of society.

They'll do the opposite of what makes a people as a collective strong,whether that's as a family,nation or entire race.

I'm only surprised that so many are surprised that this is being pushed for,again.

Mate i cant igmore it its on tv ffs but good post

Throw that piece of shyt out the window then,it's no good for anything these days anyway.

I barely watch it, i would have thrown it out long time ago, but you have to know thy enemy mate.

According to some tranny on radio 4 last week 3 out of 100 people identify as trans or gender fluid lol look at all the indoctrination in music videos and tv shows like holly oaks convincing young kids that homosexuality is normal. Ten years time they will be running story lines normalising nonces etc.

• Like 2